World of Warcraft News and Development Updates

World of Warcraft News and Development Updates

Catch up on the latest World of Warcraft release dates, news, hotfixes, and more in our newest update.

View Full Article

Very interesting about the dungeons mentioned but what is a level up dungeon considered in this context? Since TBC even lower lvl expansion dungeons eventually come back at max level with heroic difficulty and now mythic difficulty like Hellfire Ramparts.

I can see some of the level up Dungeons are listed in the new zones so I’m not sure what the difference here is, are the max level dungeons just the ones that will be chosen for M+? Or does this mean there isn’t level scaling in dungeons and they have a set level on normal?

did you do a oopsie whoopsie?

Please add LFD in Classic. :strawberry:

1 Like

I believe a “level-up” dungeon is similar to the 4 beginner dungeons we had in SL. Mists, Spires, and the other 2 that were worked into the main story.

I would have thought every dungeon had some connection to the story though but it’s iffy, Sanguine Depths barely got mentioned but the House of Plagues and Theater of pain were in your face the whole time.

It just seems like an odd way to word these two sets of four dungeons you know?

But I understand what you mean, it’s been a long time since SL launched but I do remember level locked zones and dungeons.

1 Like

Add rdf in classic.

3 Likes

Please stop spamming threads, ktnx.

4 Likes

Add RDF becomes add LFR becomes add mythic raiding becomes add mythic+ becomes add cross faction becomes just make a “classic” reskin of Retail becomes why does classic have so many changes?

Hey look at that you don’t even have to log into the game to ruin the auction house with your ah bot, you can run it right from BlueStacks. Cool beans. This is definitely going to go well.

1 Like

Please add LFD for Wrath.

3 Likes

you got that backwards, we need classic in RDF, I want old SM back dammit!

1 Like

companion app getting auction house is radical!

I wonder how many auctions will be lost when the region wide thing goes live.
I’ll have to make a note to myself to not list anything the day before.

1 Like

That dungeon looks like you took all the assets from The Nexus, and the Oculus and re-used them!!

Man i hope the previews get better!