What are some of the unwritten rules in WoW?

(I saw a similar topic in reddit and thought to try it here!)

If your character can cast a buff and you see a lonesome character questing alone, you buff that guy.

46 Likes

Mine is to heal injured people and Rez those who are dead when I see them (class permitting ofc)

I’ve only ever seen someone heal me involuntarily once, and no one has ever rezzed me yet.

36 Likes

Never trust an Undead player.

Especially if they’re a rogue.

48 Likes

Always blame the hunter

87 Likes

If you want to be healed, don’t insult the healer.

38 Likes

When the healer is jumping up and down it means they are silenced.

68 Likes

Don’t invite randomly out of context. It’s rude, at least whisper and ask first even if it’s world content.

58 Likes

IDK if anyone else follows this rule, but if I’m running to tag something or otherwise pick up a one-use item, and someone else is running in the same direction, if they’re lower level than me I let them have it. If not, then it’s fair game.

12 Likes

Wait until Classic lol…You think blaming a hunter now (illegitimately) is a thing. Pack trolling will be a thing again.

Should be nice to hunters, who don’t deserve it. Just fair warning lol.

6 Likes

Activision Bad, Blizzard Good

20 Likes

If your character chooses to go into battle with pets, you can help others to train their pets too. But they have to be wildlife related.

If you are a hunter and see another hunter taming a pet don’t kill said pet even if a rare pet.

38 Likes

Lol I love this one because that is exactly what I do when I’m holy locked!

Here’s couple more from me:

Skull means kill first, X means kill second, Square means CC.

If you’re BG Leader, mark your Healers.

23 Likes

If you pull it, you tank it.

67 Likes

If it’s me and one other person trying to kill the same mobs I’ll often invite them for that quest. We kill the mobs and then disband.

This is less of an issue now than it used to be.

8 Likes

Came here to add this one. Very important.

1 Like

Do people actually do this? 'cause bloody hell, that is one way to troll.

If we are in a dungeon (even a low level dungeon) and you are the tank and you see that the healer it’s to far from you for whatever reason, DON’T start to pull mobs as if you were a desperate thief who is trying take all the posible money from a cash register in a chinese grocery.

14 Likes

If you pull aggro on a mob, don’t run around like a chicken with your head cut off.

Stack on the tank so their aoe will pull aggro.

50 Likes

I have to be honest, when i was an inexpert DPS, i did that a lot :laughing:

9 Likes