287 Mage looking for Guild

287ilvl, 1700+ io, past CE, multiple aotc mage player looking for a weekday guild for S4. I do lots of keys and am looking to at least clear heroic fated raids. Looking for times between 6pm-11pm EST. Add me on discord Ximu#1808 or drop your spam please.

1 Like

Hey Ximoo!

Night Renegades is currently recruiting and would love for you to stop by and meet the fam! We are a tight knit gaming community that expands over a few different games.

NR is an Ally Mid-Core AOTC guild on Doomhammer/Baelgun that has been around since the start, we are currently open to any roles/classes and are looking for people that are a great fit for our community and raid team. We also have M+ groups that run before raids and on weekends.

If you are interested in a chat or a few group runs please feel free to contact anyone listed below!
Bip-Doomhammer Dudz#1750 (Bnet) Dudz#7637 (Discord)
Bacstabath-Baelgun Eli#1219 (Bnet)

Current Progression:
11/11N (server 1st) 11/11H AotC SoFO (realm 4th)
10/10H SoD AOTC
9/10H CN
12/12 Nya AOTC

Raid Times:
Wed/Thurs
2000-2300 EST

Guild Application:

RaiderIO:

Hi Ximoo!

I think you would be a good fit for our guild and community, Found a Green Quest! If someone is looking for friendly social community, the beating heart of a MMO, Found a Green Quest is the place. While we have Keystone masters and amazing players, we have many more in the community either returning to WoW, in classic or just finding their way through the World of Warcraft in a casual friendly environment. We have mythic Mondays for a respectful and fun environment. We raid weekly in Wednesdays and Thursdays and are interested in buildng up people not tearing them down. We have plans for guild sponsored PVP, regular t-mog runs to old content, Guild trivia and game nights, Pet battle tournaments, almost any activity you can think of in the game. If you’re a high key pushers but are getting turned off by negativity, or are a casual looking for a fun and friendly community or are a new or returning player intimidated by everything you see ingame and in Wowhead, we have Plenty of people ready to help you out. Give Found a Green Quest shot and you wont regret it.

Let Wreckkfull, Kiuayoukai or Vath know if you’re interested!
Discord Dat#2310
Battle.net Dat1#11528
Discord Kiuayoukai#2395
Battle.net Kiua#1912
Discord Nightraven2015#7854
Battle.net DrDruid#1321

I am looking for Heroic raiding at a minimum unfortunately, thanks for the offer.

1 Like

Hello, not looking to swao factions AND server at this time. Thanks for the offer.

Still looking :slight_smile: drop your spams or add me on discord! Ximu#1808

IngloriousBastardos is looking for people interested in doing Mythic + and raiding. We need some Tanks, Healers, and a few Raid leaders.

We are also looking for members for our Rated 10v10 and arenas teams.

IngloriousBastardos is a newer guild, when our original guild fell apart a few of us started our own guild. We do Pvp and PVE. We like to keep things fun and relaxed regardless of what we are doing. We are friends and teammates first. We like to progress and grow but we are also family oriented, and know we all have a life outside of the game. We are an 18+ guild.

If you are Interested please message Zanaria

Discord- Shamshieldz #4137
Bnet- DireRaven#1545628

My guild is a mythic raiding guild on Area 52 (H), we’re slowly pushing into mythic with the fated raids but we’re still trying to refill our roster so it can be a reliable occurrence. Right now we’re just full clearing each one on heroic, and then doing some mythic with pugs till we hit a wall.

Can just check out my original post if you’re interested, all contact information is there.

Hey there! Naughtytime here! Back with more Raid recruiting for my guild :slight_smile: OPEN to horde or alliance with 9.2.5 dropping! Let’s go!! We are currently on break until season 4 but still open to recruiting for more people to join us!

I am the GM/ RL of The Alliance guild, Exclusive Outcasts (EO) on Kel’thuzad. We are an AOTC/Casual mythic prog guild! This guild is over 5 years old, collecting every AOTC all the way back to Uldir! With casual mythic prog along the way, but I feel like we got something special going on here!

As of right now we are 11/11 Heroic and 4/11. Pantheon Progress started! (Xymox and sausage dead) We raid Wed/thursday 7-10 server. (9-12 eastern for reference) Days can be changed, normally a Tuesday to fit schedules. BUT! This is always communicated! We are looking for potential mythic raiders, along with heroic raiders! We will always need a top 20 for mythic, so competition might be tight!

I have my regulars; I have my new people. But sometimes people just need to take a break from the game which I totally understand. SO here I am recruiting once again! I am looking for competitive people willing to stick around and grow as a team. This guild will be alive and well going into Dragonflight :slight_smile: Competition is healthy! As of right now new recruits will have a fair chance at the top 20 raid roster. We are paying attention to our team to see who’s doing well and who’s struggling. Rosters are never set in stone and changes can be made! People who know their class, put in the time, and contribute to the raid team will always be competition for spots.

Looking for a potential SOLID mythic tank and a RDPS/MDPS! Healers we have an abundance of, but we could make things work. Honestly anyone has a shot! Mdps, RDPS. Casuals, fillers, ANYTHING! More people the better. Never know when we need back ups :slight_smile:

We have multiple members able to push higher keys. (20+). We run 15+ keys nightly. If you need a key, just ask!! we also have been running some RBGS recently and it’s been a blast. People are also running 2s and 3s :). Mount runs and achievement runs are planned and completed when brought up! We are in discord nightly having a good time! :sunglasses::sunglasses: Excited for you to join us!

Contact me at my battle net/Discord or just comment on the post :slight_smile:

Bubonict#1987
Ty - Naughty#3575

Unfortunately, raiding till 12 EST is far too late for me. Good luck on your search!

1 Like

Hello, I have reached out via your discord. Thanks!

1 Like