130 ilvl mage

I am a returning player coming back to WoW for pre-patch/shadowlands. I played a ton about 6-8 months ago and got my gear through pugging heroic in off nights. Now I am looking to return to a normal raiding schedule and grinding pvp in my off time.

I am looking for a guild that is raiding any nights sun-thurs ending at or before 11pm est. I wake up at 4am for work so 11pm is a hard cut off for me. Five hours of sleep for a 12 hour shift is pushing it, but I can do it for a night or two a week. If you don’t raid between 6p-11p during those days, please do not inquire.

I have played WoW for many years, and I’m hoping without a dumb mechanic like corruption, I can return to the game I used to love and enjoy it.

Please post here or reach out on bnet! Xaviorr#1923
Thanks

1 Like

Hey there! I also have to wake up at an ungodly hour, so our raid times are scheduled around that. The weekend team raids weekend afternoons, the weekday team ends by 9pm eastern.

Phasers On Stun
We were created half way through 8.3 and got 10/12m this tier. We’ve decided to add a second raid team, and we’re looking to fill a couple spots in the weekend team as well. In addition to raid spots, we’re also actively looking for people to do more m+ with us (especially tanks/healers).

Raids
Weekend group: 12pm-4pm central time on Saturday Sunday (weekend afternoons). 10/12m looking for ranged DPS and healers.
Weeknight group: 5-8pm central time, Wednesday and Thursday. New for SL. Looking for all roles.
Friday night heroic (very optional) 8-11pm central time.

Rules & Information:
Age limit - We do not want players under 18, most of the guild is in their mid 20s to mid 30s.
Loot - RCLootCouncil. You keep BoP upgrades for your mainspec. BoEs go to the guild bank always.
Attendance - needs to be above 80% within any rolling 3 month average. Absences need to be posted in discord in advance. Not the place for you if your work schedule is crazy, or you often need to AFK.
Roster size - we run a roster of around 25. 5 people sit for every fight. It rotates on a per boss basis in an attempt to get everyone the loot they need. Know that you will sit sometimes.
Guild bank - takes all BoEs & provides food, flasks, prepots, repairs, etc.
Civility - We won’t tolerate racism, homophobia, or just generally being a horrible person. First offense gets you removed for any of this.

The ultimate goal of this guild is to build a mythic team capable of getting CE. I don’t have any interest in being top 100, top 500, or anything like that; however I would like to get there eventually. We’re definitely not going to sacrifice being decent human beings or having fun to get there though.

Application: https://forms.gle/rQAdS3ouuu6mexh18

Discord: brandy#9982
battle.net: brandy#1599

would be nice to get an earlier raid time, I’ll drop an app soon. gotta figure out how to prove I’m good, no recent logs LOL

Bumping! Please add me on bnet or leave your discord and I will reach out!

Hey Xavvo,

I am the GM for my my guild, Invictas, and I think our guild could potentially be a great home for you if Alliance/server transferring is an option. We are a small AotC/Casual Mythic guild on Alliance US-Proudmoore, and our raid times are 8-11PM EST on Wednesdays and Thursdays. We’re currently on raid break until Castle Nathria hits the game, but we are actively recruiting for our raid team for Shadowlands.

Here’s a link to our standard recruitment post if you wanted to learn more about us.

My Discord tag is Chat Mom#4179; if you’re interested, I would love to set up a time to introduce you to the guild and have a conversation about your guild search. Best of luck finding your guild home!

Home for the night! Looking to chat with some guilds tonight!

Still on the hunt!

good morning! any early morning recruiters?

Hello Xavvo!
Dysfunctional Misftis (Bleeding Hollow - Horde) is looking for ranged DPS to fill out core spots for raiding!
We are a fun casual raiding guild, looking to do mythic raiding in SL.
We have a community that plays different games, including Minecraft, World of Warcraft, Call of Duty, ARK, and others.
We raid on Saturday and Sunday, between 6-9pm Eastern.
If this sounds like something you might be interested in, you can add me on Bnet.
Bnet: Blackwave#1217

I can’t raid friday or saturdays, looking for a week day raid team… as posted above.

lunch time! any guilds chatting after?

Hey!

Crimson Brotherhood is looking for some quality people to expand our raid size. Check us out!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-crimson-brotherhood-aotc-minded/638226?u=azshul-garona

Azshul
Bigkatbruh#1326

Check us out here! Reformed 12/12m guild with main focus on CE and M+. We might be a solid fit for you!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-malganis-lnb-tuesthurs-8-11-cst-reformed-ce/705253

rampantguild.com Check us out. If interested feel free contact any of the following:

Lethal (Guild Master)
Bnet: Shadow2Tough#2167
Discord: Lethal#1760

Rako (Human Resources)
Bnet: Rako3#1918
Discord: Rako3#7092

Ziy (Raid Lead )
Bnet: Ziy#11340
Discord: Ziy#3771