13 year veteran lf pve guild horde or alliance

Hello, I’ve been playing wow since its first patch up until cata. I quit retail until end of legion and now play consistently and regularly. I’ve been a raid leader in the past and always hold my own and master boss mechanics. I raid lead heroic uldir pugs now on my demon Hunter just to get geared up.

If you check my warlocks parses on heroic by item level you’ll see i do well. My raider io score isn’t super high due to not having consistent people to play with.

Im looking for a guild that does 8+ mythics daily and wants to push the envelope and do better. Also doing mythic uldir at this point. If you haven’t full cleared heroic uldir by now then I’m not interested. I know that sounds really rude but i want to be in a mythic capable guild.

Skilled consistent players who want someone with high skill and determination and patience to learn and exceed the normal.

1 Like

Hi there! I have a Horde guild on Spirestone that is 4/8 M atm. I am looking for dedicated and available players with a mythic mentality! We raid TUE/WED 615-945PM PST! If this interests you please contact me on BNET : Rawra#1290

Hey there! Evolve is a horde raiding guild on Area 52. I’m not gonna spam you with the guild recruitment post so I’ll just give you the tldr. Most of us have been CE raiders for a very long time. Took a break from raiding cuz we’re old and life happens. We’re reforming with our solid core and looking for some dps to fill in the gaps for mythic. After our second week back we’re at 8/8H and with a few reliable dps we’ll be in mythic and looking strong to push for CE in 8.1. We raid Tues/Wed 8pm-11pm EST. If you’d like to chat and see if we could be right for you feel free to message us in game. We’d love to add you guys to the family.
Contact info:
Btag:
Jazmina#1630
Lateralus#1148
GiGi#1168

If you wanna read the full guild “spam” you can find it here to get a more full sense of who we are.

Hi Kelayz,

Zeroes to Heroes, an Alliance guild on US-Stormrage, is a community based guild that also raids. We support ten different raiding teams spanning all difficulties every day of the week. We also have a Sunday run that is specifically designed to give those without a raid team or looking to get into raiding a place to experience Uldir in a teaching environment.

More information about our great community can be found here: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/zeroes-to-heroes-community-raiding-more/17755?u=lusiv%C3%A8-stormrage

and for information about our various raid teams can be found here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pb8NCHPaGahBqPutT8bS0AqH9vFFbrQAzGSOmUYme9Y/edit?usp=sharing

Many of our members have found their home here, we hope you will check us out!

About Us:
We’re a laid back group, though we do get as far into mythic as we can each tier. WoW isn’t the only game we play, and we’re looking for friends more than we’re looking for parses. We like cute transmogs, pictures of cats on the internet, and gambling.

Recruitment:
Tanks: Tanking spots are full.
Healers: Healing spots are full.
DPS: Need a couple dps, ranged and ret pallies are ideal but all considered! Major bonus points for DPS with tank OS.

There’s always open recruitment for friendly casuals, or people who aren’t looking for a raid spot yet but might want one in the future.

Raid structure:
Raids are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 8-10 server. We do heroic on Tuesday, and normal is relegated to weekends (usually Saturdays). Everyone’s equal here, everyone gets a shot at progression fights. We try to keep a roster of 26 so raiding doesn’t stop abruptly when a couple people get bored.

What we find sexy :
Being an adult: This is an adult guild. Everyone will be treated as an adult and be expected to behave as such.

Being considerate: if you’re expected to be someplace we do require that you let us know in advance if you won’t be there. This might not be a good fit for people with chaotic schedules. If you can’t be present and attentive for two hours straight during raid times, this won’t be a good fit. Similarly frowned on is leaving mid-raid to go buy tokens and then grabbing a flask, and calling your fifth cousin.

A good attitude: even if you’re the best player in the world, we won’t play with you if you make us miserable.

Contact options:
On-Server: Epe
btag: brandy#1599
discord: brandy#9982
On-Server Glaivernr/Kungfuglaive
btag: Glaive#11636
discord: Glaive#6425

Thanks for reading, and we look forward to hearing from you!

Kelayz!

Think of how refreshing a fresh start on Mal’Ganis would be!

Arcanum is 5/8M Uldir and recruiting ranged DPS.

We’re a newly formed guild who raided together last expansion in another guild.

Last expansion our team earned:

• 7/7M Emerald Nightmare Cutting Edge

• 3/3M Trial of Valor Cutting Edge

• 10/10M Nighthold Cutting Edge

• 8/9M Tomb of Sargeras

• 11/11M Antorus Cutting Edge

Mythic Raid Schedule

Tuesday: 8:00PM PST - 11:00PM PST
Wednesday: 8:00PM PST - 11:00PM PST
Thursday: 8:00PM PST - 11:00PM PST

We have a super quick and easy application
www.arcanum-guild .com

We also do a ton outside of raid!

• Alternating Sunday/Monday Guild RBGs @ 7:00pm PST

• We work hard to ensure all 120s finish a +10 key for the week

• Heroic Uldir Friday at 6:00pm PST

• All Monk Normal UldirSaturday @ 3:00pm PST

• Heroic Uldir Saturday at 6:00pm PST with a guild on The-Scryers

• There are always people online willing to jump into a pug, run keys, do arenas, go on an achievement run, answer silly questions

Any questions? Need more info? Please message me on Discord at kat#3105

Want to apply? Go to www.arcanum-guild .com

Good morning Kelayz!

Attack The Darkness has been around for 9 years. We’re a casual Mythic guild that raids Tues/Thurs 9-11 est and have Sunday farm/alt-raids 9-11est. We’re currently 8/8H, 2/8M and our Raid Lead is 5/8M. We’re a laid back but focused group of people and currently need a Warlock. We do +10’s or higher for all of our raiders every week along with PVP and other content outside of raid nights. Would love to have you! Add Kasharan#1912 on bnet and we can talk more!