[A/H] Group LF Raiding Guild!

Hi all!

Myself, along with 4 others, are looking for a raiding guild (either heroic or mythic) for Season 4! We all have raided heroic in the past, with multiple people foraying into mythic, and reached 3000 rating in m+ for Season 3 of Shadowlands.

Group composition (all characters currently on Thrall, listed in terms of preference):

• Mythradma – Frost/Fire Mage // Mythradorii – Holy/Shadow Priest // Mytharona – Windwalker Monk
  • Orepheus – Blood Death Knight, really any tank but dk is currently main, will flex DPS if needed
  • Shadowfang – Holy Paladin // Aenlandron – Beast Mastery Hunter
  • Wydaemon – Havoc/Vengeance Demon Hunter // Ghottem – Restoration Shaman, willing to gear Windwalker Monk
  • Abzorn – Demonology Warlock // Abzear – Guardian/Restoration Druid // Abzeek – Mistweaver Monk

We are a mix of alliance and horde; we would prefer not to have to transfer factions, but obviously would for the right guild. Likewise, realm transfers for Season 4 would be non-preferable, but we would likely be willing to do that as well.

Please add Myth#2222, Becca#7518, and/or Alex (Shadow)#3825 on discord OR Myth#1288 or BBallBec#1139 on BNet. :slight_smile:

Hello! I have spots available on my 1x/week AOTC focused team and could absorb all of you. The Mythic team is specifically looking for a Mage (along with Enh and Boomie which i don’t see listed as options). You wouldn’t need to server xfer as we’re on Thrall ourselves. I’ll drop the guild info below and if the time works for you, I’d love to chat!

Wasted Potential is a newly revitalized guild looking for new members to join our ranks!

Our History: We started our guild back in BFA, progressing further and further, achieving CE in Nyalotha! We entered Shadowlands with optimism. We ended up going AOTC 8/10M in Nathria and AOTC 4/10M in SOD. After fallout in SOD due to the Blizzard Scandals, we concluded raiding UNTIL NOW. We had many raiders want to continue the guild due to our fun atmosphere and good progression in mythic raids. Slayingbaes has taken the GM role and is hoping to bolster our ranks to become a mythic raiding guild again!

Raiding Now: We have a solid core of raiders and friends are looking for additional players to fill our ranks. We are going to start with normal/heroic fated raids and have hopes to push in mythic content. Our raid times will be 8-11 PM EST on Tuesdays and Thursdays. We will have optional Sunday raids if there is any interest.

Expectations: We all want to have fun while pushing content so we have a few expectations of the raiders.

1. Progression of your characters outside of raid time. At least one M+ a week completed.
  2. Prompt and Good Raid Attendance. Showing up to raid is important to your teammates so we expect good attendance. If you have real life obligations or complications, that is ok! All we require is a written message to an officer prior to the raid time!
  3. Friendly Environment. We all want to have fun. Sometimes mythic progression gets difficult and frustrating, but we want to have a good atmosphere. No derogatory terms will be tolerated. Please be respectful and nice to your friends!

Thanks for reading this summary and if you are interested or have questions, feel free to message our GM. Discord: SlayingBaes#5632 Bnet: BlueRaffle#1267