Regardless of Tyrannical week the numbers especially for the first 2 bosses seem overtuned. On a 16 key the adds on the first boss pulsate for 25k. Rough for a melee heavy group. Fire and Arcane phase on 2nd boss are way too healing intensive.
The single trash mob before the 2nd boss fixates too often imo and also bugs out if not all players are in the bottom area. The 2 arcane protectors missiles impact too frequent and you might end up in a death trap if you don’t have a displacement ready.

4 Likes

I’m personally not ready to say anything is overtuned. I’m not sure what the “recommended Ilvl” is for these +15 dungeons, but I’m sure it’s not the 280 many of us are at. Give it a couple weeks, once we’re 290, 295… if it’s still slapping us around then, sure go ahead and tune it.

That said, the two changes they did make (mini-boss blood shield & Maiden shield) were good changes.

3 Likes

Did a +16 Workshop in almost +3 right before and there wasn’t a single stressful moment in the entire run.

Yeah some keys seem to be giga easy and others are in comparison very hard. But I didn’t found any key at 15/16 not doable in time with pugs.

Hello!

Thank you so much for your feedback on Return to Karazhan: Upper.

We recently made adjustments to a few of the encounters that you mentioned in your post alongside an additional adjustment to Mana Devourer:

Return to Karazhan: Upper

• Wrathguard Flamebringer’s Cleave and Strike damage reduced by 20%.
  • Wrathguard Flamebringer will no longer cast Slide.
  • Shade of Medivh
    • Guardian’s Image’s Shimmer damage reduced by 25%.
  • Mana Devourer
    • Energy Discharge damage reduced by 30%.

These changes will be in effect after this week’s weekly maintenance. Let us know how these encounters feel after you’ve experienced these changes this week.

4 Likes

Thanks. Adressing all the major pain points I’ve experienced so far.

1 Like