Dragonflight City Preview: Valdrakken

Dragonflight City Preview: Valdrakken

A shining treasure within Thaldraszus, Valdrakken is a testament to the power of cooperation between all the dragonflights.

View Full Article

3 Likes

Can it also be a testament to fixing broken classes in fates raids, along with the broken quests and dungeons?

1 Like

put a arena in the middle so people can see other people duel. Also give us fat goblin models.

5 Likes

Deja Vu, but I’ll say it again anyway.

I absolutely love the new city and main hub. I love how it has different sections for each Aspect. Beautifully done and serves as a place I’d like to actually hang out in instead of it just being functional as was the case with Oribos.

11 Likes

It’ll have an auction house?!

I want to see a dragon auctioneer.

1 Like

Please stop funneling us to just SW and Org :dracthyr_cry_animated:

7 Likes

from what I have seen via the streamers content looks really nice and yes there is an auction house there somewhere. but whom shall I dedicate myself to, the black the green or the red … and can someone please tell me where on the azeroth map the dragon isles is… and can someone call kalygos… since he is one of the leaders and find out whats up ?

Love this idea.

Love this idea, too.

I’d like to piggyback off the concept and ask for weight sliders for all races.

1 Like

All I see is a cliff with a bunch of pink trees on it. Now I don’t mind pink trees they are nice and all, but why can’t we have a beach? I mean if you’re going all out for a cliff I’d hope in the least we have very beautiful scenic locations in the least to hold guild meetings and stand in awe. Or perhaps a perch from which we can amazingly launch our dragons from and zoom off in a dramatic way!

But alas I am not impressed Blizzards. I order you to step it up a few notches and really impress us or else I’ll have no choice but to use this city out of protest.

• Beach Lover Padgarre, Tower Ranger Extraordinaire

Love that a lot of it is outdoors.
Love that the indoor areas seem to be spacious.
The Bronze Drake stuff also continues to visually wow me.

Be glad the portal isn’t in Turalyon’s bedroom :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

:dracthyr_lulmao:

Don’t get me wrong, it’s pretty. But it kind of looks like Suramar and Silvermoon had a baby, then Darnassus threw up all over it.

3 Likes

Sounds exactly like my jam.
:zap:

Some of the YouTube streamers I follow did tours of the city. Honestly it looks fantastic probably the best looking city in wow but that’s just my opinion.

Good job blizzard.

To be fair you don’t actually need to go to SW/Org because we have an auction house in the new hub. That is the only reason to even want to go SW/Org.

1 Like

Looks and sounds quite promising!

Though if there are going to be quadruped dragonoids about, one would think that the tables to ‘relax’ at would also have cushions, since I don’t think chairs really work well if you’ve got four feet.

Funny enough, inside the Inn there’s actually a door that if you interact with will teleport you to an underground dragon fighting ring.

Also, Valdrakken looks great btw. Best city in a long time.

1 Like

From what I see on this website I agree with your statement. When looking at the screen shots I couldn’t help but say to myself that it looks like they took the Alliance capital of Pandaria and mixed it with Legions’s Dalaran. I look forward to spending a lot of time in the new city.