Crossing Fate Bugged

Killed Normal shreik wing and quest counter does not go up. Plz fix

5 Likes

Not working in any difficulty.

Can confirm this is correct.

This was a bug that we were able to fix quickly, so that the quest began to behave as expected earlier this afternoon.

However, we have an additional hotfix to clean up the situation for players who didn’t receive credit in the first place, and for this second fix to work, we have to perform realm restarts. We’re planning restarts for 7:00 a.m. PDT tomorrow.

Logging in after the restart and going to Oribos should cause your character to receive the missing credit.

Please note: to receive the missing credit, affected players will need to log into the game and enter Oribos before next week’s weekly raid reset.

26 Likes

Thank you very much for the update! I was getting super salty!

Oh that is some wonderful news actually.
The salt was about to become overwhelming at the realisation that none of the alts who ran the complete Nathria raid obtained any of the kills.

Credit where it’s due. The responses to issues today are quick and concise. I’ve missed this.

4 Likes

It is still not behaving properly. I am unable to get credit for killing Normal mode bosses right now in my raid. Rest of raid is 7/30 completing. I am 1/30.

I think I pinpointed the problem. I am now 2/30. It is not giving me credit for normal kills of bosses I killed in LFR earlier in the day.

Yeah you got boss credit but not the quest credit so whatever difficulty you kill it again, it won’t give quest credit. but you will get it tomorrow morning.

I’ve updated my previous post in this thread. The fix for this issue works without realm restarts.

Please note: to receive the missing credit, affected players will need to log into the game and enter Oribos before next week’s weekly raid reset.

5 Likes

As an update, when I finished the raid I was 4/10. When I took the mage portal back to Oribis, it updated the quest to 10/30.

1 Like

Killed 3 bosses in LFR earlier, only received credit for two of them. Improvement though

I have tried many gates to Oribos and it still isn’t fixing my Crossing Fate quest. I’ve logged out, logged back in. I’ve exited out of the game and launcher, and came back in. Will this be fixed tomorrow or should I keep trying to return to Oribos multiple times? I killed all the CN LFR bosses shortly after the servers came back on, killed 4 CN bosses on normal and 4 on heroic. I believe I should have 18/30 done?

3 Likes

You only get credit for each boss once per reset. So max of 10/30 this week

1 Like

Ok, I must be confused because I got 2 points total in LFR (did all the bosses), 4 bosses in normal and got 1 “point”, and then 4 bosses on heroic and got another point. Im sitting at 4/30. Are the only way to get the points is by doing normal or higher and only 1 point per boss killed? So since Im 4/10 normal and 4/10 heroic (same bosses downed, I am supposed to be 4/30? Does LFR not count, and if not why did I get a few points earlier?

What happened to the original intention of the quests being 10/20/30? Feels pretty tone deaf that we have to wait 3 weeks for our first coin, not to mention how will we get 2nd and 3rd coin when the quest requires unique raid kills, will it be 9 weeks total to get the 3 coins?

Ive tried exiting the game, flying into Oribos, and logging out and back in.

Quest still hasnt fixed itself.

2 Likes

It’s been 30/20/10 since they announced the idea… so folks wouldnt get an item week 1.

And it’s unique fated kills per reset

Can’t say for certain, but it sounds like your LFR credit is bugged and you got credit only for those 4 you killed in normal/heroic. Sadly pretty typically broken code for day 1 of a new feature in a patch. Hopefully they get it sorted out