Maintenance extended ... (AGAIN!?!)

im shocked and appalled

10 Likes

As expected

10 Likes

It’s a ploy to get people playing the new HS expansion while we wait.

3 Likes

I made a thread for this. I told you it would happen. :smirk:

nothing new to see here. lmao.
Glad I expect this every week

3 Likes

Taken bets on the 2nd extension.

7 Likes

Lunch break!

im calling it 1pm

You might as well say grass is green. I can’t remember the last time there was a major patch drop where maintenance didn’t get extended, or servers were unexpectedly restarted.

1 Like

As is tradition.

Whoa, no way Nostradamus! Did the past 18 years of getting delayed on every update tip you off?

3 Likes

And yet people still flip their lid about it. :thinking:

Barking up the wrong tree bud. I’m on your side. :joy:

1 Like

We want access to our vaults, right now!

4 Likes

This is General Discussion. People here will flip their lids over virtually anything.

8 Likes

Last time they kept delaying it till 6pm and kept extending it every hour and that is what upset people.

5 Likes

bracers for everyone!

3 Likes

True dat. :grin:

Go outside and run or jog and exercise besides staying indoors playing games all day.

3 Likes

It’s never bothered me. I’d rather have them extend it by an hour or two and have it be playable.

Anyone, like me, that played Vanilla Wow can appreciate it. For those that aren’t familiar with it just ask anyone about the mess that Burning Crusade and Lich King were for quite a while. It was down for days, would crash while you’re moving, so you end up going off the end of the continent since you kept going after crash. It would be up, crash, up, crash, up crash, and that’s in a half hour of game time or less.

Just be glad that they’re talking their time to make sure it’s right

7 Likes