<ONE>[H]Tues/Wed - 12+ year Guild - 5/10M - LF HEALS/DPS

I’ll avoid wasting any more of your time.
If you are looking for a guild that will raid and kill bosses for years to come and that has been around for years before, let me know.

We are seeking specifically any players that are looking for an adult family atmosphere that has fostered many long standing relationships.

I like to keep a smaller roster than normal, but that has hurt us recently with some inconsistent membership. Looking to solve that problem, and invite players who are the right social fit who can play and compete at a Mythic level.

I personally run a LOT of Mythic+ during live streams as well, so if you are looking for a tank for that as well, you’ll have your man.

Raid times:
Tuesday, Wednesday.
Invites: 630pm EST
First pull: 7pm EST
Last pull: 11pm EST
Realm: Firetree, Horde US

Contact me here or on Add me on Discord Metrolol#1206 and we will get together for a private voice chat about the guild and your interests within it.

3 Likes

Do you need both or one? We are a holy priest boomkin combo looking for a mythic guild. Battle Msgrimreaper#1894

Looking to add 1-2 people for sure. Added you in bnet. Let’s talk, provided you are cool with Horde?

1 Like

I’m horde now :slight_smile: I made a typo it’s msgrimreaper#1894

Immediate spot for 1-2 Healers or Damage dealers! Hit me up!

Immediate spot for 1 DPS. Preferring Ranged, especially Shadow, but just people who can reliably be online at this point!

LF 1 DPS for immediate spots for Mythic progression! Transfer today, raid today!

LF 1 or more damage dealers looking for immediate Mythic progression.
If you are behind on gear, no problem. We can help!

Have a 410 spriest, 46 neck. 2/9 mythic exp this tier. Played spec since MOP. OT back in vanilla. Can we chat on Bnet? OhRatFarts#1882

Back to recruitment, looking for 1-2 solid ranged DPS that are interested in a long-term guild and ready to push content in season 3.

Hunter > Mage > Shadow Priest > Ele are all top tier picks for our comp atm.

Contact me if interested!

Good point.

Boomkin / flex here, looking for more info, ApexMachine#1449

Thanks for the interest, I just spoke with and invited another Balance Druid, so going to look for any other ranged to fill that second spot we need just to keep things balanced, pun intended!

Immediate spots for a ranged DPS!

Post here or contact me personally!

add me lets talk

Ulfhedinn#11767

Immediate spot for 1 ranged DPS!

As an ex-firetree member from yeaaars ago, it is nice to an old guild from their still thriving! Cheers!

• Valliere

Thanks for saying so!
The realm was pretty lively back in its hayday!
Always glad to see another long-time Firetree faithful.

Sitting here with 19 an hourish into raid night!
Come join a 10~ year guild and help us finish this tier strong and push hard into next tier!

Immediate spot for 1 ranged DPS, especially one with an offspec healer.