[A] Divine Esports - Stormrage - Tank and Mage/Warlock/Rogue + more for Season 4

Divine - Stormrage - Alliance

About Us
We are an active group of adults ranging from 18-40. We are a tight group with many members being a part of Divine for over 3 years. We all share the same goal of pushing mythic raiding and high mythic keystones weekly. Actively transferring from Horde to Alliance for Dragonflight. We have approximately 7 from horde transferring with in the next week.

The Goal
We are looking to build a team of strong players looking to push Mythic raiding and high mythic keystones in Season 4 and Dragonflight. We are keeping things fairly chill in Season 4 but will be recruiting the right raiders with a mindset for pushing mythic raiding on a strict 2-day schedule in Dragonflight.

Open to cross faction trialing!

History
(H) 1/11M - 11/11H Sepulcher of the First Ones
(H) 4/10M Sanctum of Domination
(H) 5/10M Castle Nathria
(H) 5/12M Nyalotha

Raid Schedule
Tuesday & Wednesday from 7:30pm to 10:30pm PST / 10:30pm to 1:30am EST

We Offer
-Raid Consumables (flask,food,oils,gems,enchants,vantus)
-Dedicated individuals looking to push content whether it is raiding or mythic+
-Competitive environment. We are always looking to better our guild and roster with skilled players.
-x2 MDI team Competition entries

What We Expect
-Communication - having a mic is preferred
-Nearly 100% attendance - we understand IRL emergencies but we rely on everyone to show up ready to raid on a weekly basis.
-Fully prepared for raids - Includes all consumables (guild bank provides most) and knowledge of boss fights
-Team player
-Progression mindset, includes the ability to take constructive criticism.
-Transfer and Faction Change Required for Successful Applicants

Recruitment Priorities
Tanks: 1 Tank
Healers: FULL
RDPS: Mage / Warlock / Elemental
MDPS: Deathknight / Warrior / Rogue / Demon Hunter
Will Consider Any Class/Role with logs

Contact
Btag: Tyrue#1545
Discord: Tyrue#1556

Good Morning

Good evening!

Hi guys,

I am coming back to WoW after a hiatus since Legion.

I have quite a bit of mythic raid experience, and I do play a Mistweaver monk (what I raided with). I am willing to play whatever you need. I generally like to heal during raids. I have been playing WoW since the release of TBC.

It has been terribly hard in-game to find a guild, so I decided to attempt forums. I am looking to raid heavily in the next expansion, but also am very eager to attempt the current raids that are out now.

I’m available to talk in discord.

If you want to know a little about me I am 29 years old, and currently a LMHC in the state of MA.

I’d really like to join, and start building a relationship with you guys!

Message me on here, or in-game. My gamer tag is Bladedemon#1313!

Hi guys,

I am coming back to WoW after a hiatus since Legion.

I have quite a bit of mythic raid experience, and I do play a Mistweaver monk (what I raided with). I am willing to play whatever you need. I generally like to heal during raids. I have been playing WoW since the release of TBC.

It has been terribly hard in-game to find a guild, so I decided to attempt forums. I am looking to raid heavily in the next expansion, but also am very eager to attempt the current raids that are out now.

I’m available to talk in discord.

If you want to know a little about me I am 29 years old, and currently a LMHC in the state of MA.

I’d really like to join, and start building a relationship with you guys!

Message me on here, or in-game. My gamer tag is Bladedemon#1313!

Bump! Good Afternoon

Good Afternoon!

Good evening!

Good afternoon!

Good Night Bump

Good evening!

Good Afternoon