[US][H][Illidan] <DRAGONGLASS> AOTC focused guild LFM Sat/Sun 6:30-9:00 CST

Dragonglass is an 18+ friendly and semi-hardcore guild on Illidan. We’re a group of mostly longtime players, many of whom have played together in various guilds over the years. We enjoy mythic+, raiding, & leveling alts. We have achieved AoTC for most of the raids since the guild formed and will continue to strive for that in upcoming raids. Most of us are active on US CST evenings and weekends due to jobs and families, etc.

We are actively looking for dedicated players interested in all aspects of WoW as well as having all-around fun. We are recruiting for Dragonflight!

Our raid times are 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm CST (Server time) Saturdays and Sundays.

Currently, the main raid team is recruiting for all roles! Must have SoD/SoFO raiding experience in Normal and/or Heroic.

In Dragonflight, we are looking at the possibility of Mythic raiding once we achieve AoTC. This will be dependent on the team’s makeup and performance.

Social players and those leveling toons are always welcome! We also have events with other games, and we also have a gold farming team if you are more interested in the economy side of the game—and are currently working on getting our PvP team up and running.

We have an active discord, and usually, hang out there in the evenings and on weekends. We’re happy to help people as we have players with many years of experience in different roles. While this is an adult guild we don’t allow discriminatory or derogatory language.

If you want a place to land and connect with great people in Dragonflight, contact us below for more info and a discord invite:

GM — Arya: AdoraRayne#1480 (bnet)

Co-GM — Slayor: Slayor#11289 (bnet)

Co-GM/Raid Leader — Popi: Popi#1892 (bnet)

Recruiting Officer — Rose: Lumixzi#1879 (bnet)

If at any time, you are unable to reach out to these officers, feel free to contact Rose on Discord (Lumixzi#0001) for any questions.

You can also check us out on Guilds of WoW as well.

Look forward to hearing from you!

1 Like

Im posting this bump!

Yeah, what he said ^

Come join in on fun!

I am the great Cornholio…

Bumping for today, join us!

My bumpers a bumpin

Have you heard about our lord and savior, Sir Bumpington?

I heard he wasbvery bumpy

Come see what all the fun is about in Dragonflight with us!

My bonnie lies over a bumpin

We have candy!