How do you take your coffee or tea?

illy Intenso…like this:

2 Likes

Coffee: vanilla creamer, vanilla oil, 3 splenda.

Tea: 3 spoons of honey

Soda: Straight from the can

Espresso shots, black no sugar. Then I sit back and consider the journey those beans made, and the lives of the people that made the journey possible.

3 Likes

I usually use my hand. (now now, no jokes)

1 Like

Instant decaf black. Made using hot water from the faucet.
Tastes and looks like dirt. But you get used to it :slight_smile:

At Tim Hortons, I get a double-double.

At home, I approximate that.

At the office, I try to use a little less sugar and less half-and-half.

I try.

7 Likes

I, too, enjoy a spot of milk in my coffee (but absolutely not my tea). I do take mine with a smidge of salt, though, because it helps alleviate a bit of the bitterness. (https://www.littlecoffeeplace.com/salt-in-coffee)

Coffee: 8oz, 1 milk, a pinch of salt, no sugar, no flavoring.
Tea: No milk, a drop of honey.

Yikes, lol, Kaivax I take it you really don’t like the taste of coffee and just want the sugar/caffeine rush. :wink:

Try this?

1 Like

Now that I have collected a database of all of your coffee and tea preferences, might I recommend a perfect AD for your viewing …

1 Like

Adding fat to coffee makes the coffee taste stronger.

2 Likes

2 sugar, and as I’m a stay home parent, usually reheated

1 Like

When I travel, I learn how to order coffee with milk in the native language.

Okay 1 mug of kerig starbucks french vanilla ground coffee, then add 4 ts of non-dairy creamer, add 2 and 1/3 ts suger…then a nice shot of french vanilla creamer and Bamo yummy! and yes I would love some coffee, with all that other stuff XD

If you do not enhance the coffee, then that would be blassmiffy! Oh and decaff is the DEBIL!

First it has to be VERY strong. This is my power on and boot up process and not some hoity-toity princess tea party. Then I put heavy whipping cream in it.

1 Like

Black. Aka straight, no chaser

I have one cup to wake up

One to keep the headache fairy away

One more if I want to simulate an oncoming heart attack

It is incomprehensible to me how anyone can drink coffee black. It’s WAY too bitter. In an 8 oz. cup I put 2 rounded spoonfuls of sugar plus a little more and a decent amount of pure half and half. I don’t like the flavored creamers.

I have noticed that they keep putting less and less sugar in those little paper packets at places where you buy coffee. I used to get by with using 6 of them. Now it takes at least 8 and many times 10 to get it right. I do not like strong dark coffee either. I use the Walmart Great Value Donut Shop blend and it’s perfect for me. I have a $20 Mainstays knockoff Keurig type single serve brewer and it works great with exactly 8 oz. of water.
In tea I still put 2 spoons of sugar and a small amount of milk or half and half. Sometimes I use lemon juice instead of the creamer.
Iced tea absolutely has to have a lot of sugar and some lemon. I don’t like cold coffee.

@Boondock LOL the heart attack lets you know you are alive XD

1 Like

BLACK, just like my :black_heart: and soul. :see_no_evil::speak_no_evil::hear_no_evil:

1 Like