How do you take your coffee or tea?

Or are you a decaffeinated drinker?

2 Likes

With a side of Justice!

4 Likes

BPC, Tasty!

1 Like

Coffee: just regular, non-dairy creamer. Sweetener, sugar, flavored creamer makes me gag.

Tea: I don’t drink it.

Water, coffee and alcohol is all I drink.

3 Likes

Black. Anything else is cheating.

16 Likes

I like a little coffee with my cream and sugar

6 Likes

Coffee: Bit of sweetener and some flavored coffee-mate (peppermint mocha right now)

Tea: Usually just a bit of sweetener, but have been known to add a splash of milk to some (like chai).

with half a gram of coke in it…
only kidding lol.

coffee is black because i dont like coffee and no amount of cream and or sugar helps

tea i take with honey and lemon

I don’t understand decaffeinated coffee. That’s like non alcoholic beer. I drink certain things for certain gains and without those gains I don’t touch them

8 Likes

this ^ pretty much.

How do you take your coffee or tea?

By mouth? How else would one-- Never mind, I don’t want to know.

2 Likes

Regular coffee and tea with milk, no sugar.

Decaffeinated is just silly.

1 Like

Sugar Free, Caffeine Free soft drinks.

Regular coffee unleashes the hounds of heck in my intestines, so I avoid that. The only kind of tea I can drink is Southern USA sweet tea and I don’t need a glass of liquified sugar.

So, I’ll let the chemicals they put in Diet Soft Drinks kill me slowly. /Cheers

I like my sugar with coffee and cream.

5 Likes

instant coffee with 2% milk
pure ginger tea with honey and cayenne pepper

with a shot of butter

2 Likes

Black coffee, unsweetened hot tea (occasionally with a little milk but almost always straight tea) and water.

Coffee is my go to though.

1 Like

I had an older roommate years ago that was diagnosed with cancer. She was a total I don’t even know what I would call it… but either way she decided that rather than undergo chemo/radiation, that she would just take black coffee in… the other end. She died.

2 Likes

Best answer. I didn’t even read the rest of the comments because any other would be a step down from this.

1 Like

I don’t drink coffee.

I drink black tea with milk and honey.

I drink green tea alone.