10/11M CE 279ilvl Warlock LFG

Hello, I’m Vahlexia. I am a warlock main that has raided US 30 back in Firelands and consistency in top US 150 for many years, while playing as a mage and shadow priest prior to warlock. I am accessing my options to see what guilds may be interested. I can play all 3 specs fluently and I always do my due diligence on optimization, talents, gear etc. for every raid boss encounter and change as needed. Looking to stay in top US 150.

I’m an old school raider that’s been raiding mythic and old heroic since Ulduar in Wrath. Multiple cutting edges throughout different expansions. I’m older with a family and kids, so I’m not looking for a kid guild, I would rather a more mature setting that gets the job done.

Ive been in Adoration- Sargeras for the past year and I am assessing options for now and future tiers. They are aware that I am looking around, but I am not leaving this current guild until Mythic Jailer is dead. We are currently progging about ~50%. With nerfs coming up, I expect a kill in the next 1-2 weeks.

Looking for times between 7:30PM (very earliest) CST-12PM CST. 3 days a week ideally depending on days etc.

Character: Vahlexia-Sargeras

Bnet: Vahlexia #1682
Disc: Vahlexia #1392