[US][H][Destromath]<Self Five> LF friendly, non-toxic players for casual mythic+/raiding guild!

Hello! Self Five is a small guild looking to recruit new members to our growing community! We welcome new and inexperienced players to join and learn with us in a toxicity-free environment focused on encouraging ourselves and each other to grow our knowledge and skill. Right now we are seeking new recruits to build raiding groups; all roles are welcome but tanks/healers are extra appreciated!

• Learn more about the game and playing your role with no pressure or hyper-focus on numbers output
  • Join a tight-knit, friendly community eager to become better as a group and help each other succeed
  • Watch our little community grow!

Anyone is welcome to join as long as you are friendly and willing to be patient with any members who aren’t as knowledgeable-- this is a learning community! On that same note, we also welcome veterans and more experienced players interested in helping our newer members succeed.

If you’re interested in joining us, message me on Discord: cyberangel.cfg#6874 – keep in mind I may not be able to respond immediately but I’ll do my best to be prompt.

Thanks for reading and have a lovely day ~ ଘ(੭* ˊᵕˋ)੭* ੈ♡‧₊˚

1 Like

Bump for a really great group of people! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Yes come heal with tara and me

bump - we’re still looking for friendly new members!