Holy Paladin LF Raiding Guild

Hi All,

I’m a Holy Paladin looking for a hardcore raiding guild that I can learn and grow through Dragonflight and beyond. I left WoW when Cataclysm launched (due to personal reasons), and I got back into the game a few weeks ago. I’m doing my best to catch up and better my gear as quickly as possible, but I’m finding normal and raid finder raids to be not as challenging or rewarding as they once were. I’m willing to put in as much work and time as needed to help progress.

Before taking a break, I had played WoW since launch and was part of some of the most hardcore raiding guilds on Blackrock.

Thanks for the consideration!

If you get time, i’d like to chat on discord. Klarity#1518

Welcome back to wow. My guild is very accepting of new or returning players and don’t mind helping out where people need help.

Abomination - Area 52 is an AOTC focused guild. We started as a reroll guild back in December 2021. Everyone any level any class is welcome to join us!

We have decided to partake in cross faction raiding. We have both a horde and an alliance guild set up on Area 52. All factions are welcome!

Diablo Immortal
Our raid days are Thursday and Friday 7:30pm EST - 10:30pm EST.
Our current progress is 10/11N & 11/11H & 1/11M in SotFO. In SoD our progress was 10/10N 10/10H 1/10M. Our goal is to hit heroic at a reasonable pace, achieve AOTC every tier and possibly more. Repairs, flasks, feasts, armor kits, and weapon oils will all provided for each raid when appropriate. Our needs are ranged dps and a dps with a healing offspec.

Forgot to Flask
This is our second and new raid team we are starting up! We are still building the roster for it and have space for all roles currently. Our raid days will be Sunday and Monday 7pm EST -10pm EST. The current progression is 7/11H. Our needs are mostly dps with an emphasis on ranged and perhaps another healer.

If you are not interested in raiding we have people running keys every day. Whether you are doing a +2 or +22 there are people here that will do it with you. :slight_smile:

So if you are interested in joining us, having some fun, and making new friends or have some questions feel free to join us in discord: discord.gg/abomination

Hi there! We are [A] and [H] of Dalaran. We are currently 10/11 in heroic Sepulcher and are looking to get AOTC SOON! I am the officer who handles healing cooldowns during fights so you would get to know me very well! We do keys together with varying levels of experience and are always on the hunt for some fresh faces!

Our raid times are Tuesday and Thursday from 7:30pm EST to 10pm EST.

Let us know if you are interested! Notable BTags are:
Heal Lead: antroxia#1234
Raid Lead: nephilim#1432

Hello there, we might be just what you’re looking for! If things sound like they could work, please reach out to one of us, we’d love to chat!

Hey! Rain-Thrall is recruiting dps and healers to strengthen our roster. We are currently 5/11M with 7% progression on Halondrus.

We raid Tuesdays & Wednesdays 9-11:30pm EST and a lot of our members push 20+ keys outside of raid days.
If you have any additional questions, feel free to add me on discord teranasauras.rex#0775

Hi. I think you might be a good fit for our AOTC guild, Moonwell Dancers.

Founded in February 2005, Moonwell Dancers is a casual, friendly Alliance guild on the Uldum server.

We play World of Warcraft for fun, and the guild has grown based on the idea that players can reach their shared goals in a friendly atmosphere far more effectively than in the cutthroat environment typical of so-called “raiding” guilds. We raid. We just have fun doing it. We raid Fri/Sat 5-730pm PST. We also run m+ throughout the week.

We also have achievement seekers. And battleground and arena gurus. We’re knowledgeable and helpful. And we have plenty of casual players who just like to explore what Azeroth has to offer.

If you’re still interested, my btag is Epsilonp#1422.

Hiya! We are restructuring our raid team/ taking a break to recruit, so a great time to join. Here’s my generic guild spam. Feel free to add me in game if you want to run some keys or something to try us out!

Created in 2008, Fätal Errör- Bleeding Hollow is a family-oriented guild. We are currently looking for like minded raiders who are looking to progress, but care more about having fun and enjoying friends. We are currently taking a break from raiding to restructure due to a lot of our members experience RL and burnout. We raid on Tuesdays and Wednesdays 8pm-11pm EST and have an alt raid on Fridays. We are currently 11/11N and 8/11H. While we are promoting a friendly and fun atmosphere, we expect raiders to show up to raid prepared and ready to progress. When not raiding, people are consistently running mythic+, pvping, and hanging out in discord. Not everybody raids, so if M+ is your jam we have plenty of that as well! We are a very social and active guild. All are welcome!

Feel free to whisper Jumpernickel or Gehena in game or btag Kayla#1755 or Chastely#1336 and we can shoot you an invite to our discord as well.
I look forward to hearing from you!

Still looking for a raiding guild, preferably on PST time. Thanks!

< Trinity > is an Adult Gaming Community / Guild. We’ve started rebuilding at the end of Season 3 Shadowlands. Our Servers: Icecrown, Garona, Burning Blade, Lightning’s Blade & Malygos ot of our Members are from **Most of us are from servers such as Thrall,Illidan,Sargaras,Stormrage, Proudmoore, Bleeding Hollow , & Malganis . We are recruiting for DragonFlight Come Check us out !!

**Players are expected to be open to Giving & Receiving Constructive Criticism. We look for players that know their classes, specs as well as raid mechanics. Trial periods lengths are case by case but will not come in as bench warmers as we want to see how you can perform in progression. We Will Teach “IF” you’re willing to learn.

We understand that things can come up and schedules can change. Notice of absence is required using the guild’s discord. Let the GM - Raid Lead - Officer know. We are flexible with you, Real Life Comes First!!

Raids: Heroic Progression Minded
Wednesday and Thursday 9:00 - 12:00 pm Central with a 10-minute break around 10:00 & 11:00 pm.
Mythic +: Ran Daily / Nightly = +2 - +20 +

Recruitment Needs:

Druid ( Resto / Balance / Feral / Guardian ) - in that order needed
Hunter ( Ranged Pref)
Mage ( Any )
Warlock ( Any )
Shaman ( Resto / Elemental / Enhancement ) Windfury Totem Highly Needed
Priest ( Shadow / Holy = Disc )
Death Knight (Unholy =Frost / Blood)
Monk ( MW / WW / Brew ) in that order needed
Rogue ( Outlaw / Assassin = Sub ) in that order needed
Warrior (Fury = Arms / Prot )
Demon Hunter (Havoc > Vengeance )
Paladin (Holy / Ret / Prot )

Look forward to hearing from you! Contact info: GM - Disocrd :Toxicity#6897 Bnet: Astrelles#1444 Recruiter - Discord: BJB#0407 Bnet: Devill#11943, we are in need of one