Pre-Purchase Dragonflight Now!

Pre-Purchase Dragonflight Now!

World of Warcraft®: Dragonflight is now available for pre-purchase in-game and through the Blizzard Shop!

View Full Article

35 Likes

The timing of this post as the game is currently not even operational is so blissfully ignorant. Blizzard comedy gold.

80 Likes

Ya, let’s all preorder a product we’ve seen absolutely nothing for. Boy I can’t wait to see how well that goes for the third expansion in a row.

104 Likes

Is it too late to convince blizzard, ion or whomever to change their stance on M+ and dungeons in general?

8 dungeons is not enough. Half of them being old recycled content is not enough. They’ve said nothing about revamping the affix system (which desperately needs it)

As it stands, I’m not playing your new expansion. I’m not pre-ordering it.

20 Likes

Wooo the Dreamweaver mount uses the basic drake model. Sorry, as someone who played Wrath I got very sick of that drake model.

15 Likes

Grabs popcorn, waits for comments to hit the fan

This should be good.

40 Likes

Oooff… this year? Eek.

You know Alpha isnt even out right? So you’re going you’re going to squeeze Alpha and Beta into a 5 month time span? Not going to have much content I take it.

Not being a pessimist, but I’ve been around the block a long while and can tell you this isn’t going to play out well. Really does look like you’re trying to get as much cash in before Microsoft takes over.

59 Likes

I’ll wait on this one :frowning:

18 Likes

Already done that. Catch up, blizz!

1 Like

They haven’t even shown anything yet and they want you to pre order ?.

30 Likes

Try again. I logged in about 10 minutes ago with no problem.

4 Likes

$60-100+ off the back of a cinematic and 2 in-progress talent trees?

Holy.

83 Likes

You’re going to need to give a HECK of a lot more information than “give us money” before many of us will swipe for this.

It seems VERY early and, beyond that… Diablo Immortal and all…

Come on guys… get it together.

50 Likes

Hahahahaha. No.

22 Likes

I logged in. Whatever issue they had it was fixed.

Also preordered on 5 accounts. 1 epic and 4 basic!

5 Likes

I’m preordering the epic version. But I am worried as well. There doesn’t seem to be a whole lot of content, based on what we have seen so far. But only time will tell.

WoW is one of those things I grew up with and it’s nostalgic for me so I probably will always preorder. But let’s not hope for a SL 2.0. Even I admit this xpac was… not good lol

9 Likes

He cute.

December is earlier is rather ambitious.

8 Likes

Blizz;

If you told us today that DF was delayed to Spring of 2023 then I would pre-order in a second…

the fact you are claiming 2022… oof!

24 Likes

Reused Shadowlands abilities, 2 talent trees and a deconstructed spell book.

5 Likes

Yesh I got the epic version as well. I don’t mind SL so much, just want more. Not sure what though lol.

3 Likes