World of Warcraft News and Development Updates

World of Warcraft News and Development Updates

Catch up on the latest World of Warcraft release dates, news, hotfixes, and more.

View Full Article

3 Likes

That’s great mister Blizz bot, but when are we having the preview for some of the other classes talent trees for DF?
It’s been almost 2 weeks since the first 2…

9 Likes
  • Put away your bathing suit, pull out your parka, and enter a winter wonderland as the Arathi Basin you know and love gets a fresh coat of ice and snow.

Lol too cute!

3 Likes

Any hotfix for the wow51900319 error disconnects that have been plaguing this game for the last few days? Did all the suggested fixes. Driver, addon updates, router restarts, DNS flush etc. Not only me, but a lot of other folks also.

2 Likes

any hotfix for the zereth mortis mace glow effect pausing and starting every few seconds?

there are bathing suits in this game?

2 Likes

omg we need a bathing suit mog! I think that would be fantastic!

3 Likes

Wow! The june 3rd information is newly available on June 16?!..again?!.. neat, ty…

1 Like

Be glad it’s posted only once here… it always posts twice on the EU forums. :joy:
Sometimes i wish i could report the bot for spam. xD

1 Like

Kind of, I mean there’s a beach suit. The toy you get in Pandaria.

:joy:

3 Likes

I just unequip everything and splash around in one of those pools in Bastion

1 Like

I’m with you. I want those talent trees like umm drug reference. I don’t know drugs :frowning:

2 Likes

Like your first cup of coffee in the morning. :wink:

1 Like

Yep. Here’s to hoping that we get another 2 talent trees to preview on the 2 week mark. How does blizz expect me to survive the work week without another preview soon?

2 Likes

They could at least let us know when they’re going to present more… so i don’t have to refresh wowhead/the forums every time i get a chance to. :joy:

3 Likes

Exactly. Like is this it? Just two? Am I refreshing wowhead multiple times a day for nothing?

Blizzard you need to end this madness. Release two more.

2 Likes

Guilty as well lol.

Manifesting priest and hunter to be the next two. :pray:

2 Likes

I’m ready for the Shaman Talent Tree Preview, so…lets have it :smiley:

2 Likes

let me know if there is some new news.

How dare you assume that bots gender
clutches pearls
lets out le gasp