WoW Hotfixes - Updated October 21

I guess until they get rid of the other tax for transferring ash and cinders (from Korthia) if they didn’t tax you on the flux this would then allow you to get around that (not that i don’t think that’s a BAD thing)

Appreciate flux being made accountwide.

In the future, stop taxing us please

My own theory:

In a very general sense, they want to play the character that you want to earn things on. So if you are going to farm Cosmic flux for a given character, they want to encourage you to farm it on that character. This has been their overall goal behind many things, such as reputation requirements or raid kills for professions, and earning Valor to upgrade gear.

The ability to transfer is really beneficial because mains have often just ended up with so much extra, it’s a dead currency for them.

By having the tax, if you are going to go farm more, it encourages you to use that character, rather than play different ones.

Just my theory, anyway.

Hey idk if this is off topic or not i tried to reply making a new post but not sure how, i have been having problems with my game since the new update has came out were i try and use my abilitys and it will click on them but not actually cast them. It looks as if the game is frozen then suddenly it comes back and im just dead i have video of it that helps explain better but when i try and make a trouble ticket it is very generic and dose not give me a spot to add a video clip of the situation. Have you or anyone else been experiencing any of the same troubles?

I’d put this in the tech support forums plus try your best to open a ticket with blizzard they can always ask for more info.

Here are today’s hotfixes:

JULY 19, 2022

World Events

• Winds of Wisdom 50% experience buff is now available until Shadowlands Season 4 begins.

Covenants

• Venthyr
    • Fixed an issue that prevented the Obliterate Ember Gnats event in Revendreth’s Ember Court from working as intended.

Dungeons and Raids

• Tazavesh: Streets of Wonder
    • Fixed an issue causing items to sometimes become permanently uninteractible during the Market trading game.

Player versus Player

• Paladin
    • Protection
      • (4) Set Bonus: Judgment cast from Luminous Chevalier’s Gallantry will no longer interrupt Fleshcraft (Necrolord Ability).
    • Retribution
      • Fixed an issue that could cause the additional Templar’s Verdict triggered by Templar’s Vindication (Conduit) to fail to cast against moving targets.
  • Warlock
    • Fixed an issue that could cause Grimoire of Sacrifice (Talent) to be removed from the Warlock during the Arena and Battleground preparation period.

And what about when we switch covenants to Venthyr I believe the first part “Sinfall” is still bugged.

Here are today’s hotfixes:

JULY 25, 2022

Items and Rewards

• Motion Sick Peon’s Magical Elixir should now properly go on cooldown when removing the aura.

Player versus Player

• Hunter
    • Survival
      • Fixed an issue that prevented Tracker’s Net (PvP Talent) from breaking to absorbed damage.
  • Rogue
    • Assassination
      • Fixed an issue that could prevent the 50% PvP reduction to the Assassination 4-Piece Set Bonus.

Burning Crusade Classic

• Creatures in most dungeons have been adjusted so that it is now significantly more difficult to snare and kite them to a large degree.
  • In dungeons, group XP earned has been greatly reduced whenever there is large disparity between player levels in the same group.

Hello! Here are today’s hotfixes, including Sandworn Relics are now bound to account:

JULY 28, 2022

Dungeons and Raids

• Mists of Tirna Scithe
    • Mistcaller
      • Dodge Ball no longer pierces immunities.
  • Tazavesh: Soleah’s Gambit
    • Fixed issue where Murkbrine Fishmancer’s Volatile Pufferfish was not dealing damage.

Items and Rewards

• Sandworn Relics are now bound on account.

Burning Crusade Classic

• Fixed an issue where the Shattered Hand Scout could prevent completion of Shattered Halls.
1 Like

Holy cow. Finally!

Hello~ Here are today’s hotfixes:

AUGUST 2, 2022

Covenants

• Kyrian
    • Fixed an issue that allowed Effusive Anima Accelerator’s (Forgelite Prime Mikanikos Soulbind) explosion to strike enemies that were not within line of sight of its point of impact, causing players to unintentionally engage enemies through floors and walls.

Dungeons and Raids

• Fated Raids
    • Fated Castle Nathria
      • Fixed an issue where Raid Finder difficulty was erroneously granting enemies less stats than intended.
    • Fated Powers
      • Reconfiguration Emitter now shows an additional visual effect while immune to damage before the first interrupt to improve its clarity.
  • Mythic+
    • Operation: Mechagon - Workshop
      • King Mechagon
        • Magneto-Arm now scales with the Tyrannical affix instead of the Fortified affix.

Items and Rewards

• Fixed an issue where Mountebank’s Colorful Cloak dropped at the incorrect item level.

Player versus Player

• The Hyperthread Wristwraps effect has been disabled in Rated Battlegrounds or Arenas.

Quests

• [NA Realms] Fixed an issue preventing players from receiving credit towards the quest “Crossing Fate.”
    • Developers’ note: We’re working on a fix that will accurately reflect the progress that was made for those affected by the bug. We’ll update the Hotfixes once that fix has been deployed.

You once again forgot to add the Slime Cat mount to LFR.

7 Likes

Heya everyone. Here are today’s hotfixes:

AUGUST 3, 2022

Classes

• Rogue
    • Outlaw
      • Fixed an issue that could cause Blade Flurry damage to break Vanish under certain conditions.
      • Fixed an issue that could cause bonus Sinister Strike hits to break Vanish under certain conditions.

Dungeons and Raids

• Fated Raids
    • Fated Castle Nathria
      • Fixed an issue causing some boss abilities to inflict too much damage and causing some player abilities to inflict too little damage.
  • Mythic+
    • Affixes
      • Shrouded
        • Zul’gamux Blood Barrier absorb reduced by 33%.
    • Return to Karazhan: Lower
      • Fixed an issue where players could exchange Keystones with Ta’hsup even if they failed to complete the dungeon within the time limit.
      • Opera Hall: Westfall Story
        • Fixed an issue that would cause the encounter to prematurely end if either Toe Knee or Mrrgria were defeated before the other.
        • Fixed an issue where Shoreline Tidespeakers could continue casting after being defeated.
      • Maiden of Virtue
        • Holy Bulwark absorb reduced by 20%.
      • Attumen the Huntsman
        • Improved the visual clarity on Intangible Presence.
    • Return to Karazhan: Upper
      • Shade of Medivh
        • Fixed an issue causing Flame Wreath’s visual effect to linger after the encounter ends.
  • Heroic Dungeons
    • Fixed an issue where rewards were dropping at the incorrect item level.

Items and Rewards

• Fixed an issue where the Eternal Aspirant’s Gavel and Eternal Aspirant’s Crescent could not be upgraded.
  • Fixed an issue where Adera offered some Nathrian weapons from Raid Finder difficulty instead of Normal.
  • Eternal Gladiator’s Prestigious Cloak and Eternal Gladiator’s Tabard now have new appearances.

Quests

• [NA Realms] “Crossing Fate” quest credit should now accurately reflect the progress that was made. To receive the missing credit, affected players will need to log into the game and enter Oribos before next week’s weekly raid reset.
  • The quest item for “Castle Nathria: Getting a Head” now drop from Fated Castle Nathria.

Burning Crusade Classic

• The Nagrand quests “In Defense of Halaa” and “Enemies, Old and New” no longer grant any quest credit for killing players more than 5 levels lower than you.

Still nothing about giving LFR players a reward not even just a title or recolor of mount for each difficulty.

1 Like

…hopefully that’s not the only problem y’all noticed with Flame Wreath.

Does this require a realm restart, or is it just not active yet? I’m still stuck at 9/30 and returning to Oribos after both relogging and exiting completely hasn’t resolved the issue.

FYI, still bugged as of 45 minutes ago.

How many so-called hotfixes does it take for you to realize LFR players do exist and at least deserve a reward give them a title or recolor of mount.

2 Likes

Regarding the “Crossing Fate” quest, has this fix been deployed to the Oceanic realms yet?

I’m currently stuck on 9/30, and have been to/from Oribos, multiple times.

All help gratefully accepted.

Crossing Fate still not fixed.

Teleported to Oribos, flown to Oribos, logged out and back in, exited game. Tried everything and still not fixed.

You deserve it? Why?

3 Likes