****[A] <Chimera> Stormrage Recruiting (Tue/Sun) 8-11 EST RECRUITING!****

< Chimera > Stormrage Is recruiting!

www.worldofchimera.com -Guild Website

Our old goals were heavily mythic / high end / hardcore oriented. Now, we’re just having some fun. Normal / Heroic / some mythic (Once we have the proper comp / numbers), M+ and enjoy the game with each other.

Make no mistake, we are looking for experienced raiders and driven team-oriented players, However, If you are looking for a place with cool laid back people, the ability to learn and grow together as a team / friends, and longevity, you’ve come to the right place.

We’ve been through everything from vanilla to half of shadowlands before finally deciding to relax… Now, we’re back at it and looking for fun and good people. Casuals are indeed welcome as well. (It’s a good place to learn and have support)

Now, our raid outlook may not be hardcore anymore but reliable attendance is still expected. And we do expect people to do more than just raid-log. Improving yourself outside of raid is just as important as the progression itself.

Our raid nights are Tuesday / Sunday 8-11 EST.

Recruitment needs :
Tanks : Pretty good on tanks for raids… (And always room for M+ tanks)

DPS : Open to all classes and specs currently, with the exception of Hunter,

Healers : Open to all healing classes with the exception of Evoker.

More recruitment information can be found on our site. Or for more information please reach out! We look forward to hearing from you!

Feel free to contact me / us directly either in game… or we welcome you to join us on discord, check out the guild culture and read our charter and rules section to see if we’re a fit!

Thank you for your time in reading our posting!

[GM] Frozenwing - Stormrage (In game) Frozenwing#1670 - bnet
@Frozenwing#0516 - discord…

6 Likes

Good morning!

2 Likes

Have a great memorial day all!

2 Likes

All roles are currently open for recruitment…any questions…please feel free to reach out.

2 Likes

updated for community invite link… since cross faction community is a thing as of today.

2 Likes

lets go, cross faction!

2 Likes

updated post for cross faction community link

2 Likes

lets go, did a lot of fun stuff last night!

3 Likes

updated for new community link.

2 Likes

updated… new link! HI GAIS!

2 Likes

I was on Durotan and remember seeing Chimera so bumping this.

3 Likes

BAILBEAN!!! MY GOD BROTHER!!! LIKE THE LEGIN BAILBEAN? LIKE FAILBEAN? Bro you gotta hit me up on bnet…

2 Likes

Good morning everyone. It’s definitely been great to see the response to our posting. we are still recruiting not only for the raid team but for the community / guild as well. Plenty of time before DF hits. Stop in and check us out!

2 Likes

Morning yet again! Still here… Still collecting cool people!

2 Likes

Good morning to everyone… except those who its not morning for :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

updated discord link…

2 Likes

DF pre-orders are out… !!

2 Likes

Good morning… reach out on bnet or just join the community via the link or discord!

2 Likes

need more people, season 4 starting soon looking to push some achieves before dragonflight hits!

2 Likes

Found some great people recently, I cannot believe the amount of response we’re getting… Appreciate it all. Who knew there were this many “non toxic” people playing still haha…

2 Likes