SoM Shadowstrike Ringing the Gong

So we finished the War Effort Friday May 20th before 11:23am EST. Why are we not able to ring the gong yet? The travel time for the supplies is suppose to be 5 days. I checked the NPC’s earlier and it says 2 more days.

Any blues to help figure out what is going on?

25 Likes

confirmed, i was there when it completed friday at 10:46 am EST (server time)
please fix!

8 Likes

Can also confirm, this should be available we have people standing and waiting to ring the gong!

6 Likes

perhaps the intern broke it when he fixed auto complete for Heavy Leather when it wasn’t auto completing 2 weeks ago

5 Likes

Blizz - this is absurd please address asap

6 Likes

can confirm

6 Likes

Having the same issue. Please address!

6 Likes

Confirming too, should be open by now.

My only theory is, blizzard trying to fix the other servers with “bugged” progression and making their effort autocomplete had reset Shadowstrikes complete? Putting us a few steps back? If so thats pretty BS

7 Likes

had to detect the glitch with heavy leather by actually tracking all auto completes to prove it was not auto completing.
this should be fixed asap please! 2nd major bug with the war effort for shadowstrike … unacceptable

6 Likes

+1 confirmation gong is broken

6 Likes

Definitely broken.

6 Likes

Blizz please fix gong is broken

6 Likes

This needs a lot of traction, need someone GM wise to intervene, pretty please.

7 Likes

Blizzard, please advise.

5 Likes

Blizzard, please halp

7 Likes

Can confirm, gates are still not open. Event has not started. Blizz pls do something

8 Likes

Where is the guy that says “My dad works at Blizzard”? This is the time bro! Go get your dad, we need him to open the gates :frowning:

7 Likes

Multi Million dollar company needs better Customer Service reps. who do we complain to?
Gong still not fixed.

6 Likes

Please fix this. A lot of people put a lot of time and effort into getting Scarab Lord, and making sure the Gong was rang on this day

8 Likes

Be nice to get a response to this.

8 Likes