[A]Frostmourne <Darul Hana> OCE/MYSIA/SG Recruiting Mythic Raider for Dragonflight FRI/SAT 9 -11:30pm SGT +8GMT

Hello folks! Darul Hana is currently recruiting for Mythic Raiders (Current progress 8/8N 7/8H 2/8M). We are looking for:

DPS:

• Mage
  • Monk
  • Any player that is good with their class
    (4 set & ilvl 400 above)

Raid Status:

• Raid Time:

FRIDAY/SATURDAY (Current content/DF Raid)
SATURDAY Raid swap to Sunday once a month

9.00pm - 11.30pm (GMT+8)

About Us:

We are a Singaporean/Malaysian group with a good mix of competitive and semi-competitive players. We have a strong roster of players at present with a few substitutes and we are hoping to push for Mythic Raiding. Unfortunately, some of our fellow raiders unable to participate due to life commitment and hence we are open for recruitment once more.

Background:

• Majority of us have played WoW together since BC, making us a close-knitted, but inclusive group
  • Our age range is between 25-50+ years old, so we understand the need of work and family commitments

Requirements:

• Open to all but preferably SEA/AUS players for ease of communication and play schedules
  • Respect for others. We do not tolerate racism, sexism and homophobia for obvious reasons

Goals in WoW:

• Completing as many Raid bosses for the Dragongflight Content
  • Also, looking for players to push Mythic+

Darul Hana - Frostmourne (A)

We also do M+ RUN and its very flexible guild.

We are particularly interested in experienced raiders that know their class well and are keen to progress with a relaxed group of players.

Do leave a message in the forum if you’re interested! Otherwise, you can message myself (IGN: Bleedgold) or me via Discord - Jayjay#2410

1 Like

Bump. Still looking for more players to join us!

Join Laksa!

Bump! Still looking for more to join us.

We’re a casual guild but still dedicated to progression!

Come join us to vibe~

(p.s. we are the rare LGBTQ-friendly SEA guild your grandma warned you about)

(p.p.s. the gay is optional)

(p.p.p.s. Fellywins is the gayest, it’s fact)

Are you guys interested in a tank at all?

Fatherdough, you can contact me in Discord and we can have a chat
Jayjay(Bleedgold)#2410

Still looking for new friends and victims! (jk)

Drop us a message if you’re keen to join us!

Still open for recruitment! :star_struck:

Raid leader Cieverboy says perhaps a Disc Priest would be nice :eyes:

Recruitment still open~~~~

Is recruitment still open?

276ilvl WW Monk.

Sorry, this is my Monk character.
Zeerax

Hey just found this post and noticed your raid days/times suit me perfectly (I’ve been struggling to find either a late night or sun/mon guild)

Main is a 277 Bm Hunter.
A 277 Demo Lock.
A 275 Bear/Feral Druid.
Also a 271 Ret Pally.
Many other notable 270+ alts.

All my toons are currently Barthilas Horde but faction/server xfers are no issue.

Ex hardcore/cutting edge player from previous expac’s
3256 current main M+ score this season and 3k or at min ksm on most of my alts.

Haven’t been able to raid much due to no team suiting my days off but i do have decent heroic logs i can link for the bosses i’ve downed (7/11H) in pugs.

I’m very reliable, always ready for invites on time, have a clear working mic for coms and I’m always stocked up on all consumables.

Love doing keys on off raid nights!!

If you would like to chat hit me up on bnet @ EMJAY#11622

~Cheers!

Hi, recruitment still open

Send you a discord

Hey send you discord but have not hear from you. My discord is Simplytogether#5132 please add me

Hey bro, still recruiting? SG veteran ex-raider player here from Vanilla. Stopped at 9.1 on Shadowlands due to other commitments. Just looking for a decent, like-minded guild to call home. Will be pretty casual until I’ve confirmed my schedule on Dragonflight xpac. :slight_smile:

Added you on Discord (Airalien#1879) if you wanna chat more. Hoping to hear from you soon.

Yo! Any open slots for resto druid? SG raider here, stopped at 9.1 after getting week 3 AOTC due to life commitments. Looking for friends to raid together and push for DF

Bump , Recruitment still open, do DM me via Discord - Jayjay(Bleedgold)#2410