12/12N 12/12H LF Guild

Hey! I am looking for a raiding guild(preferably alliance) but will do horde if I find a good place. I am 12/12N and 12/12H and can play Warrior/Hunter(will gear it if needed)/Boomy/Priest. was 7/8 EP on my main and can provide logs for all toons. Look forward to talking to someone :smiley:

If you’re looking for a late night weekend heroic/mythic horde guild, give us a quick look!
Important info:
-US server - Stormreaver - Horde
-Saturday / Sunday Raid Days 9pm - 12am MST
-Heroic 12/12 | Mythic 2/12 (pugging)
-Ranged DPS needed

Contacts

• B-net: Wolf#16175 / Discord: Wolf {Ruff}#0354
  • B-net: Grymkhaos#1356 / Discord: Grymkhaos Badazz#9521

Hello, KnightOwls is a guild currently focused on Heroic flex and M+. Eventually we would like to get into some mythic progression before the end of BFA.

As for Shadowlands, our plan is to hit the ground running. We want to get into raiding ASAP, gear, and start mythic progression.

In addition, I am looking for people to create a Mythic plus team and push past 2k io with. Currently need DPS or a Tank to full the spots.

If you’re interested please feel free to contact us.

Devout [A] Darkspear US Led by Multi-CE GM and Officer core including 12/12M Ny’alotha raid lead. New guild formed mid-Nyalotha. Looking to build a solid Shadowlands raid core. Check out our post if you may be interested. Looking for hunters. <Devout> Multi-CE Leadership LFM Shadowlands

Hi Marlean, from what you describe, I think our guild would fit your goals perfectly! Here is our information:

THE DEADMEN [Blackwater Raiders] - 4/12 Mythic, 12/12 Heroic

~RAID TIMES~

Progression Mythic Team: Tuesday/Thursday 8:00-11:00pm EST

Junior/Alt Heroic Team: Sunday 8:00-11:00pm EST

~RAID RECRUITING & REQUIRMENTS~

We are currently recruiting all classes and specs for permanent raid spots and backup positions. We hold tryouts every month for our raid roster, and we also have a “challenge” system implemented where any member may challenge a raid member for their spot. This challenge consists of a test of numbers, class mastery, and mechanic knowledge.

We require our mythic raid team to have ilvl 470ish gear, rank 15 cloak, rank 3 essences, and a working mic. Raid team members must be able to commit to the Tues/Thurs raid times and come with a positive attitude. Our heroic night is open to everyone.

~ABOUT US~

THE DEADMEN is the largest and most active guild on our server. In addition to our three raid nights, we hold Glory Raid Achievement runs every Saturday, and Hide & Seek nights every couple weeks. We run Mythic+ keystones daily, and Mondays are “Mythic Mondays” with most of the guild online to run keys. We are also very helpful when it comes to gearing alts and new players, with many members willing to run keys and Normal/Heroic Nyalotha to help gear up new characters.

We have a very social and friendly community. Most evenings have approximately 30-40 members online playing. Our discord server is very active. Most nights have 10-15 of our members utilizing our channel to socialize and hang out. However, all of our social events are optional.

Please message me on discord or in-game if you are interested in joining our team.

Discord: Avare#2045

Battle Tag: Avare#11639

Currently recruiting to clear some bosses on Mythic Ny’alotha before Shadowlands. Once Shadowlands drops; we are aiming to reach end game content at a competent level and also build a friendly gaming community to cherish in-game moments.

Recruitment - Ny’alotha Mythic:
DPS - In need of Ranged
Healers - Any tbh

We also do other in-game community events such as competitions, duels, etc. Please reach out to the GM or any of the officers below for more info or if you are interested.

(GM) Starwild - Battletag: Crankypants#13838
(Officer) Rmbuid - Battletag: Rmb#11753
(Officer) Younglin - Battletag: Younglin#1586
(Officer) DOCSOULS - Battletag: Docsoul#1470

We are US-Stormrage, Alliance.

Hey Marlean! If you decide to switch to Horde I think we would be a good fit for you.

Ashen Crusade is now recruiting! An active and social Horde guild, located on Thrall, looking for exceptional dps and players to join our ranks.

Core raiding team - 5/12 Mythic - Raiding Wednesday and Thursdays 8pm – 11pm EST

• Looking for dps!

Second raiding team - 12/12 Heroic – Raiding Saturday 8pm - 11pm EST

• Looking for all!

For all those non-raiders out there, we have keys running constantly, ranging from M0s up 15+ and looking to push higher!
We plan on finishing this xpac strong and go into Shadowlands with a competitive, solid group. For all inquiries please feel free to contact me here, discord or on Bnet!

Bnet: Skylitnight#11667
Discord: Skylitnight#1896

sent ya a request :slight_smile:

Hello Marlean

Our Monday team could use you!

Illidan [H] is 11/12M looking for raiders looking to get CE. We are a MORNING raiding guild. We currently have two raid teams, main raid team that is 11/12M currently working on Nzoth and raids WED/THU/FRI 8AM (NOT PM) to 11AM CST. Our second raid team raids Mondays 5/12M 8AM-11AM.

If this interests you let me know,

Withoutt#8803 -Discord
Without#1930- Bnet

Faction: Horde
Realm: Hyjal
Raid Times: 7:30 - 11:00pm PST

Hello Marlean! I am the Raid Leader for Take on Me, a Horde guild located on Hyjal that is in the process of rebuilding our raid team after a realm/faction transfer left us on hiatus at the end of patch 8.2, but now we are looking to refocus and prepare for shadowlands.

If you are interested in learning more about our vision for the team and want to be a part of a guild with a proven history and a bright future feel free to stop by our forum post and get in touch if you have any questions.

We look forward to hearing from you!

LFM to join our guild Wet Wet. Our goal is to create an environment where EVERYONE can have fun, meet new friends, and raid in a laid back, yet competitive atmosphere. Our ultimate raiding goal is to create a core team this tier and clear CE next tier.
We are a Horde guild on Mal’Ganis.
Mythic + are always something we do when we are not raiding.
Currently 12/12 H… 6/12M…56% on Ra’den
Heroic/Trial Runs are on Tuesday 7PM EST.
Raid times - Friday 8-11 PM EST.
- Saturday 7-10 PM EST.
PM me @ Derpin #1190.
Discord- Wyce#0556

Confusion is a Horde guild located on Illidan looking build up a roster, kill Nzoth, and go into Shadowlands with a solid roster. We are a semi-hardcore progression guild that is committed to completing as much mythic content as possible. We encourage a friendly community who are typically on grinding content and running mythic pluses. We have a Cutting Edge core, and we are always looking to improve our roster! We have high hopes and chances to get CE!

Raid Days :
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
Raid Times: (9 hours weekly)
9:00PM PST to 12:00AM PST
10:00PM MST to 01:00AM MST
11:00PM CST to 02:00AM CST
12:00AM EST to 03:00AM EST

Progression :
0/12M - Most likely, when we do have enough members to raid, we will skip to Carapace, and kill Nzoth!
(Our core is made up of Cutting Edge players)

APPLY HERE:
forms .gle/6tsJFdQvESkuz2zZ6 (REMOVE THE SPACE)

For any questions please contact on Battlenet:
Zenine#11353 or Tanar#1441

ADD ME ON DISCORD FOR A FASTER RESPONSE: Zenowen#5719

I believe I accepted xD

S E V E N is looking for ranged dps to start mythic we are 12/12H (we just reformed our raiding team last month).

About S E V E N

• We are a former server first guild up till WoD (lets be honest WoD sucked) that was formed in Vanilla.
  • We are an adult only guild and do not accept anyone under 18+ and prefer our players even older than that
  • Our leadership is made of older players that have raided on and off since Vanilla always at a server first level.

What you can expect from us

• Our raiding schedule is casual our game play is not
  • We have always had a saying “Don’t waste everyone else’s time” you can expect us to know both fight and class mechanics going into raids.
  • NO DRAMA. Most of us have our own kids in real life and don’t want to deal with others kids in game. This is an escape for us and the last thing we want is drama. It won’t be discussed it will just be removed.
  • Understanding. We get that RL pops up. Kids get sick, work demands become overwhelming, etc. Just let us know ahead of time if possible so we can make changes if need be (part of the don’t waste everyone’s time moto)

What do we expect of you

• Be a decent human being. There is enough crap going on in the world today don’t be bringing any into the guild or game.
  • Competent players who are willing to get involved with all aspects of the guild
  • Preparedness. We expect you to come with consumables and a basic knowledge of the content we will be pushing.
  • Communication. RL pop up? Having issues with a mechanic, guildie, or something else in game. Let us know. We believe that communication is crucial in all aspects of what we do.

Schedule

• Tues/Thurs 8:30pm to 11pm CST.
  • Mon is an optional raid night for what ever.

That said we are a group that likes to have fun and keep things on the lighter side and some of us have been friends now for over 10+ years.

Needs

• Ranged DPS (we have no locks/boomkin/ele shaman)
  • Rogue
  • Havoc DH
  • Healer

I’m looking for competent plays but swinging a big dingaling with #'s isn’t the main thing I’m looking for. I want me and the rest of my guild to enjoy playing with each other and that is the most important aspect I’m looking for in recruits.

Battletag: Drochdeo#1237
Discord: Drochdeo#6966