12/12M Multiple Cutting Edge 478IL Mage

Going to keep this fairly short. I’m looking for a guild for my 478 Mage. I’ve achieved 11 Cutting Edge achievements since Mists of Pandaria when they were added, and doing high end raiding since Burning Crusade. I’ve only ever taken three short breaks from the game, they only lasted a couple months tops each time(and two of the three were due to events out of my control). I’m also a Gladiator PvPer.

What I’m looking for: I’m looking for a 12/12M Guild, with a history of top end raiding, this is non-negotiable. It’s nothing personal I just don’t want to digress or join a start-up. I can make any days and any amount of hours, though I do prefer a 2-3 day guild rather than 4 day. I’m looking for a guild that is very close knit and values being a team both in and out of raids. A place like a second home. I’m also looking to main change next expansion to either a Demon Hunter or Warlock.

If you’re interested, give me a post(spam or a personalized post) about your guild and I’ll start reading through posts tomorrow morning while I’m at work.

To the top before work.

Hi Tsiku we are looking to recruit 1 more warlock and mage

(renamed from Alliance Lives Matter) Currently 12/12M Famed Slayers Of N’zoth [US 91], 8/8M[US110] , 9/9M BoD [US140] , 8/8M Uldir [CE] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge].

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 brew/blood dk or multi class tank, 1 disc priest, 1 resto shaman/druid, 1 warrior dps, 2 ranged dps(strong preference for warlock+mage) 1 bm hunter… Potentially 1 other stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

Raid Schedule [12 hours / week for mythic team]
[Mythic] Tues/Wed/Thurs/Sun - 8:30 to 11:30 pm central (9:30 to 12:30 pm est)
[Heroic] Saturday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

Where to apply:
Applications be be submitted on our Google Form here :
forms.gle/jkfbHaTzqWP4BBBt5 (copy and paste link in web browser of your choice)

We accomplished our milestone goal of achieving Famed Slayer of N’Zoth for Alliance. We are now looking towards bolstering our roster with top tier raiders/reclearing City/sales to finish out BFA. We also are always recruiting social, normal, and heroic raiders.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormrage/Alliance+Lives+Matter

We always recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and thriving guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid.

We also have a newly formed second mythic raid team which is currently currently 5/12 M NYA, only 2 months after forming. SS is composed of raiders with experience ranging from 10/10 Heroic ICC to 9/9M BoD [US140], and progressing very quickly to engage with WoW’s toughest content.

Guild Goals: We are pushing aggressively for Hall of Fame/Famed Slayer/Sub 100 US in 8.3 Ny’alotha raid [SUCCESSFUL] and going forward. We show marked improvement every single raid tier. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 5 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. We easily achieve cutting edge every raid tier. This IS a famed slayer raiding guild with structure and organization that is dedicated to constant improvement that considers complacency our enemy.

All of our mythic raiders complete at least 1 15 key or higher per week for maximum mythic plus cache loot as well as maintain their neck and cloaks, farm mythic plus outside of raid times, and not only study our in-guild strategies but perform their own personal log and vod research out of raid hours.

More about the guild: This is a semi-hardcore mythic progression focused guild first and foremost. We are an extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 21-33. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Cauldrons/repairs/vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

Where to apply:
Applications be be submitted on our Google Form here :
forms.gle/jkfbHaTzqWP4BBBt5 (copy and paste link in web browser of your choice)

If you’re interested in raiding with us and have any questions or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebbie-Stormrage

Hi Tsiku,

Our recruitment post thoroughly outlines the experience our leadership has, the best-practices we utilize, and our focus on maintaining a positive and productive raid culture. I’d expect it’s mostly in line with your expectations for a 3-day guild. That said, we are a startup.

Hey there,

If you’re able to raid on a late night schedule, 9 PM - 12 AM PST on W/Th, Goon Squad is the guild you’re looking for. We’re 12/12M and finished US #319 even though we started Mythic 3 weeks late as a new guild on 6-hour raiding schedule. Our guild is comprised of previously top 100 US raiders from the end of legion and beginning of BFA and are making moves to become of of the select 2-day guilds who make it onto the Famed Slayer leaderboard for Alliance.

If interested please check out our recruitment forum post and apply via discord using the following invite code: P5CDB8X

Hey there! We are looking to add another solid mage to our roster. Perhaps we can interest you in coming along for reclears and beyond into Shadowlands.

Please Taunt on US-Hyjal, 12/12 M (US 179), 8/8 M AEP (US 157), 9/9M BoD 6-hour / week team.

We’re honest with people about mistakes and performance, and expect our players to take criticism well. We’re looking for players who share our team mentality, and as long as you’re outgoing and interested in playing the game with us, you’ll be happy playing here.

Tuesday - Wednesday 7:30 pm - 10:30 pm PST

Fill out this very short form if you want to chat with us about playing here :slight_smile:

https:// forms.gle/5Arvyfvd1vjxdcHW7 (delete the space after the slashes)

Knocking it up again this morning.

up again To the top

We are always looking for ranged, and I’m happy to take a look at your logs. 12/12M, raid times are Tue/Thur from 8 - 11 EST. Feel free to give me a btag add -
Conzeula#1172

Hey Tsiku,

Affinity from Tyrannical here on Stormrage Alliance.

We are a 2-day 12/12M guild (Tues/Weds 8-11pm EST) who has achieve CE through Antorus, Uldir, BOD, EP and Ny’alotha. We have a room for a ranged DPS or two for our re-clears in these next few weeks and onward to Shadowlands. We have one of our DHs swapping off the class for SL and could definitely fit you in as a DH/Lock once SL rolls arounds.

Would be open to talking with you (Affinity#6442 on Disc) to make sure you’d be a good fit for us as well as us being a good fit for you.

Cheers,
-Aff

1 Like