12/12M mage+ tank friend LF guild

hey all me and my friend are looking for CE guild, i myself am 12/12M 3.7kIO and he is 7/12M 3.5kIO(he stopped raiding due to IRL stuff) both of us are willing to flex onto different classes depending on what is needed as well as both are willing to dps and tank,
add me on bnet if you would like logs and want to chat
luckytiger#112427-btag
arrex#9226 - disc

ALL ABOARD!!! “ Choo Choo Train Brigade ” is a Semi-Hardcore weekend raid team on Thrall that is looking to expand.

We are made up of dedicated, hard working, consistent players that have played together for a few years and like to have a good time. 18+ is preferred due to adult language and humor. We are looking for players that are very aware of their surroundings, have a good knowledge of their class and role to round out our team, and move towards a greater goal. We are 10/12M. We are looking for team players with a positive attitude that are able to take criticism and improve off of it. We also take friends and family of raiders and casuals.
We Want to get CE this tier and hit the ground running in shadowlands.

Times
Fri: 12AM - 3AM EST
Sat: 12AM - 3AM EST

Djinnx#11332

Hello pepmage
Illidan [H] is 11/12M looking for raiders looking to get CE. We are a MORNING raiding guild.
We currently have two raid teams:
Raid Team 1 : 11/12M currently working on Nzoth and raids WED/THU/FRI 8AM (NOT PM) to 11AM CST.
Raid Team 2 : Mondays 7/12M 8AM-11AM.

15-30 online at all times of the day, active in M+, heroic raids, transmog runs and pvp!

If this interests you let me know,
Discord: Withoutt#8803
Bnet: Without#1930

Hi Pepmage,

We’re looking for players with some prior CE-level experience who want a somewhat casual raid schedule while utilizing some of the best-practices you see in more serious environments.

We raid a fairly casual schedule and try to take advantage of our limited hours by coming to raid well prepared and highly organized. As an example, we use PTR testing footage and logs to create strats we’ll use during week 1. There’s an example from Ny’alotha in our recruitment information, and we also already have a guide posted for Hungering Destroyer in Castle Nathria.

Our primary organizational focus is on maintaining a positive and productive raid culture. We’re willing to make short term sacrifices like investing in a player who shows potential and needs some gear and some practice or removing a player who might be highly skilled individually but isn’t on board with playing as a team and keeping the raid culture positive.

If those practices and values speak to you, have a look at our recruitment post and drop us an application if you like what you see.

H O W D Y
US-Proudmoore

About us
We are a group of laid back players who have been playing the game on and off for a few years and are looking to push into mythics as we prepare for Shadowlands. We currently have a solid core of about 15 people and are looking to add a few more. If you are ready to push into mythic raids this is the place for you. We expect players to show up with consumables as well as in depth knowledge of the fights.

Currently recruiting

• DPS (Shaman, Ret, Warrior, Monk, DH)
  • Heals (Shaman, Priest, Monk)
    All exceptional players will be considered

Mythic Raid Schedule

• Tuesday, 5-8pm PST
  • Wednesday, 5-8pm PST

Optional alt run

• Saturday, 7-9pm PST
  • Sunday, 7-9pm PST

Current Progression

• 6/12M (main)
  • 3/12M (alts)

Contacts
Bnet: Bmt#1475 Discord: Bmt#1369
Bnet: bigmiles#1563
Bnet: Zasadel#1790

Hey man,

We’d be interested in both of you as DPS.

Hi!

We are not raiding Ny’alotha as a guild. Some members are taking breaks, some are just starting back up, and others have are still getting CE. We will raid officially as a guild in SL.

< Dethrone > Is a 2 day early evening raiding guild on Thrall . The officer core has achieved Cutting Edge multiple times, Raiding around the US 5 - 100 range.

Culture: The #1 goal of this guild is to achieve Cutting Edge. This can not be achieved by the Leadership alone, but the entire guild/raid team. All members of the raid team will be held to the same standard to promote accountability and fairness . Fostering this type of environment encourages everyone to put in the appropriate effort to achieve CE. CE does not happen by mistake.

Raid Schedule: (Tentative): Tues & Thursday 6:00 – 9:00 EST. Possible 3rd day at very beginning of a tier/mythic. Will be voted on as a raid team.

Current Needs: Any exceptional player will be highly considered - We want to have a balanced raid team, but we will not turn a player down because their class is not high priority.

Melee DPS
Warrior - Medium
Enhance - Medium
Rogue - Medium

Ranged DPS
Elemental/Resto OS - High
Mage - High
Warlock - High
Boomkin - High
Hunter - Medium

Healer
Paladin - Medium

We are seeking for players that have a high drive to achieve and maintain CE. If interested please post on the thread & shoot me a real ID if you would like to talk more specifics.

App at this:
https:// forms.gle/LpK6eoN2GSjGmAmz8
(Delete space in front of forms)

If you are unable to send current logs or REALLY don’t want to take 5 mins to fill out the form - Please reach out, we’d still love to talk

Holby#1173 –GM
Savage#1589 - Officer