12/12M Hunter LF Raiding guild/home

Hunter LF raiding guild and home for SL and what is left of BfA.

CE for Ny’Alotha, and CE for EP are my most recent raiding tiers. I enjoy M+ and a bit of PVP (other toons).

Likely to stay hunter for SL, but also have some alts that could be used pending guild needs.

I’m available 7 days a week from 7 server time until late. (weekends during the day also ok)

Happy to xfer/faction change for the right guild. Ideally looking for a place that is somewhat still active (a rarity currently) and looking to push/achieve CE throughout SL.

Please leave a reply below and I will get in touch ASAP.

Cheers

Would you be interested in being a founding member of a new guild?

Hey mate,
Conviction is one of the oldest raiding guilds on Khaz’Goroth, having formed in Vanilla. We aim to compete at the highest level of content the game has to offer. Our roster consists of new and old players all wanting the same end result of achieving CE every tier. Apart from raiding we love doing M+ keys and playing other games with banter on discord.

Raid Times
Monday, Wednesday and Thursday 8:30pm - 11pm Server Time

If this sounds like something you’re interested in my Btag is Antagqt#1628 my Discord is Papa Lust#5064

Hey man, hit me up on battlenet. Xylic#11699 and we can have a chat there

Hello!

I might be late to the advertising party but please do equally consider us!

We are a guild targeting lower mythic experienced players due to the nature of our recently established guild, although some high mythic experienced players have joined. Do have a read, I have also done the checking and your timings and preferences suit us! Thanks!!!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-frostmourne-mistake-sl-mythic-progression-2-3-night-targeting-players-with-lesser-mythic-experience/701733