12/12M Havoc DH (Looking to Main DH/DK w Hunter alt in SL) LF CE Guild

As the title states, I’m currently playing Havoc DH and I have a Frost DK that I may main possibly if DH continues down its rabbit hole. I’m also looking to alt a Hunter in case of composition needs. Looking for a 2-3 day a week CE guild that raids between 8-12pm EST and their goal is to push for top 200 US or better.

BFA Progression
7/8M Uldir
4/9 BoD (raid team disbanded and took a small break)
7/8M EP
12/12M Nyalotha

Legion Progression
7/7M The Emerald Nightmare
3/3M Trial Of Valor
10/10M Nighthold
8/9M Tomb Of Sargeras (2% Wipe before CE was not available)
11/11M Antorus, The Burning Throne

Other Raid Experience
Vanilla thru Cataclysm - clearing all content at heroic 10/25 man (when relevant) minus AQ and Vanilla Naxx on a Rogue/DK.

If there are any guilds that fit my criteria that are interested in either a Havoc DH/Frost DK main and a Hunter alt that is capable of performing at a high level and holds themselves accountable, please leave a reply below and we can chat. Or you can get me in discord @ Forsaken#6826 or my B-Tag @ Sinthetic351#1723

Bump to keep relevant

Added you on disc

Would also like to add, that I have the entire week of release off to level and get prepared towards Season1 and Castle Nathria release for pushing in to Mythic prog for Nov 17th.

Check us out at Predominant - Illidan - LF Consistent Raiders w/ HOF Commitment and Mentality

Definitely have a need for an Enhance as well as Havoc at the moment.

Open to both Horde and Alliance, not gonna discriminate.

Online and able to chat, if there are any question feel free to ask.

Hey Forsaker! Sent you a request so we can chat. What we got going over here at Smooth Brain definitely fits with what you’re looking for. Hopefully we can talk later and here’s mah blurb.

Smooth Brain

We are a guild on Bleeding Hollow Horde looking for dps and a healer or two. The guild is comprised of a group of returning US Top 100 players who stopped raiding in BfA because…well ya know and are making a return for Shadowlands. Since forming at the beginning of June we have been focused on building a roster of experienced raiders who fit in the relaxed environment we’re aiming for. With many of us having experience in higher end raiding the target for the guild is to progress in the US 100-200 range. As a result, we are taking our time with recruitment in order to meet these goals.

Though primarily a WoW raiding guild, most of the gang will do high keys or play other games with each other (League, FFIV, Warzone, etc.). While we are more than welcoming to those who simply wish to raid the full Smooth Brain experience in much more.

Current recruitment needs:

Melee DPS – Rogue, Demon Hunter

Ranged DPS – Mage, Lock, Hunter, Shadow Priest

Healers –

With a new expansion just around the corner we are flexible to what people are looking to play and are open to changes for Shadowlands

Raid Times:

Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, – 8:30-11:30 EST

Currently raiding casually on Tuesdays and Thursdays for heroic and first few mythic

To Apply:

http:// smoothbrain. info/

If you have any questions or would like additional info please feel free to reach out to either

James (GM): James#1657 (Btag) ZunnyD#9491 (Discord)

Luke (Raid Lead): BHO#11601 (Btag) Luke#5204 (Discord)

Appreciating all the replies, I am still open to options. I’ll be online to chat with anyone if they have questions.

Bump. still looking at opportunities.

Updating the title, after playing on PTR with Hunter, would possibly consider that as a option. So that being said, I can fill the role of melee or ranged if needed.

Bump, keeping post relevant

still looking

Got some offers, and still open to new opportunities.

[H] Autonomy - Spinebreaker
Raid times - (Main Raid)Tues/Wed 730pm pst - 930pm pst
Friday RBG 730pm pst
Saturday Alt/Trial/social Large Raid 25+ 730pm pst - 1030pm pst
Sunday Transmog RUNs

Progression -
Nyloth 10/12M 12/12H
EP 4/8M 8/8H 8/8N

Looking for quality raiders! We have an updated roster on discord.
All of our raiders have the same vision in progression we get work done within our 2 hour raid window.

We are a friendly casual guild. Stress/drama free environment. No loot qqers/big egos or favoritism here.

We run keys/alt runs through out the week!

We have an off-realm community of over 100 players.

We have a 25+man Saturday (Optional) which consist of Veteran/Newer raiders. 730pm pst -1030pm. That is 12/12 Nylotha which is considered our alt/casual raider run/trial run!

Please be able to make Tues/Wed raid times if you plan on raiding with us.

Recruiting for Tues/Wed 730pm pst - 930pm pst, our saturday raid group, as well as anyone who wants to join us for PVP, and M+. Many of our players are over 3k raider.io and are willing to push keys all the time!

Looking for all capable players to join us to bolster our roster. We are looking to start strong into Shadowlands, with CE in mind.

What we’re looking for at least 1 of the following for our progression group:
1)Mythic Experience with logs.
2)High Raider IO (3k+ These players tend to do extremely well in a raid environment.)
3)Heroic Overall on full clear purple+ parse for dps
msg me and we can chat!

Disc- Melo#9847
Btag- Melo#11244

Would like to thank everyone for replying to the post this far. Still looking at opportunities.

Still looking

We would def love to chat with you about either toon. If you like what you see below hit us with an app on our discord! Thanks a lot!

The Chuds is a newly formed guild on Mal’Ganis - Horde - NA that is Cutting Edge Mythic Raiding focused. This guild was formed on the basis of friends wanting to play with friends, own every tier, and chill out a bit when progression is finished. We are seeking more friends to help us build a stable roster for Shadowlands.

Our roster is fairly tight knit and consists of players with multiple tiers of Cutting Edge experience as well as US Top 50 - 150 experience in BFA and previous expansions. We understand the commitment it takes to achieve our goals of getting CE fairly quickly and not wasting our time. We also understand that if everyone is having fun, everyone will play better and want to show up to play. Excessively toxic attitudes will have a zero tolerance policy, no matter how good a player is. We aim to have a competitive but very positive raiding atmosphere.

Currently Seeking:
Brewmaster
Disc/MW/Druid Healer
Demon Hunter
any exceptional player

Progression Schedule
Tuesday - Thursday 8:00PM - 11:00PM CST - 9 Hr Week

Farm Schedule
Tuesday & Wednesday 8:00PM - 11PM CST - 6 Hr Week

We raid on a fairly light schedule and cut back after progression, so commitment to these raid times is absolutely mandatory. We do understand that real life happens sometimes.

discord.gg/ZVnvMsQ - Apply Here

Recruitment Contact: Joschmo GM/RL Or Dip Officer
Bnet:Joschmo#1659, Dip#11700
Discord:Joschmo#6420, Dip#6249

Back in town, still open to opportunities. Looking for a strong community for activities outside of raid and to call home.

Bump for update