12/12M guild looking for shadowlands apps

Dad Bod 12/12M is a laid-back semi-hardcore raiding guild that likes to have an open and Active community. We raid Tuesday and Thursday at 8:45-11:45 pm EST. We Aim to provide opportunities for both old and new players to be part of new raid bosses while keeping the days low enough to both progress towards CE while maintaining a family or personal life.

We ask applicants to come with a good attitude, an openness to constructive criticism, to be willing and able to raid at a Mythic CE level, and to understand that the trial period will be no shorter than 2 weeks so we can be sure that both parties get a good feel for each other.

Raid schedule:

• Tuesday: 8:45 pm-11:45 pm EST
  • Thursday: 8:45 pm-11:45 pm EST

Raid needs:

The class/Spec we currently interested in are as follows

*All Classes and specs as we move into shadowlands preparation.

Exceptional players of any class/spec will always be considered.

Trial expectations:

• The drive to improve personal play.
  • Effort to integrate yourself with guild’s community.
  • Prepared with relevant consumables, gear, addons, and knowledge of the raid.

For additional information please contact:
Demise
Battle-Tag - Legalus#1962

To apply please go to the guild website, it’s the easiest way to allow any applicable officers to see the app based on the apps spec and takes 2 to 3 minutes
Guild Website - https://guildsofwow.com/dad-bod

Hey There! Are y’all still recruiting? I’m a CE Raider looking for a change. Currently 12/12 M Alliance Priest, but looking to play a Shaman ( I main Heals/DPS) for SL and thinking about switching to Horde. On top of Raiding, I also really enjoy doing some M+ and looking to push some higher keys with a group as well. Currently in the process of leveling my alts on Zul’jin as it’s my main Horde Server.