12/12M CE Holy paladin/Multi Class healer LF top tier guild

-I am looking for a top tier guild to join for the end of BFA into shadowlands.

-I currently main Hpal and have a geared rdruid for M+ as well but will be ready to play anything going into shadowlands (that is meta or the best or just required for the guild).

-Horde side preferred mainly but will consider very high end alliance.

-Looking to push myself further and have a higher performance per player and as a whole as a guild in terms of progression.

-CE for BFA except for Uldir (started mythic raiding then)

-Logs (https:/ /www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/stormrage/oreflexx)
-Raiderio (https:/ /raider.io/characters/us/stormrage/Oreflexx)
-Bnet - Nicoriah#1392
-Discord - SpaZReflex#0501

I’m gathering a team of hitters for shadowlands, main goal is killing bosses as efficient as possible. We are all CE exp raiders, with a majority of us having been US 10-100. We want to create a more semi-hardcore guild which focuses on quick progression through efficient game-play and preparation. US 100 is easy feat with more like-minded individuals, if your interested check us out. We are in need of a chad healer. [H] That's My Cousin 7/10M|T/W/Th 9pm-12am EST

Hello Oreflexx

Illidan [H] is 11/12M looking for raiders looking to get CE. We are a MORNING raiding guild.
We currently have two raid teams:
Raid Team 1 : 11/12M currently working on Nzoth and raids WED/THU/FRI 8AM (NOT PM) to 11AM CST.
Raid Team 2 : Mondays 7/12M 8AM-11AM.

15-30 online at all times of the day, active in M+, heroic raids, transmog runs and pvp!

If this interests you let me know,
Discord: Withoutt#8803
Bnet: Without#1930

Backfatpally with ignores mechanics, we are currently reclearing and also putting together a team for shadowlands. Looking for healers, reach out if you feel we meet your criteria

We are now trialing and recruiting for shadowlands. All classes and roles will be considered.

: Closed: (Tanks with a dps offspec may be considered) Open for Shadowlands only.

: Open: (All exceptional range will be considered) Lock/Mage priority

: Open: Druid, Pally, Priest

: Open: Warrior, Rogue, Mage

( Even if your class isn’t specifically listed above, we encourage you to apply or contact the recruiter anyways. We are a progression guild after all and will always consider exceptional players)

< Ignores Mechanics > is a Horde guild located on Illidan that formed at the beginning of BFA but our core has been together for almost three years now. Our goal is set on Mythic raiding and that’s why we left our previous guilds with the intention of pushing mythic progression and achieving CE each tier. We’re a laid-back group of people that occasionally likes to spam M+ or do TMOG/Mount runs outside raid time. We’re a friendly group of people that at times, likes to exchange banter to lighten the mood. We try to balance fun and the seriousness that it takes to kill bosses.

Raid Schedule :

Tues: 11:00pm - 2:00am CST

Wed: 11:00pm - 2:00am CST

Thurs: 11:00pm - 2:00am CST

Sun (optional): 11:00pm - 2:00am CST

Current Progression :

12/12 M 12/12H Ny’alotha

Prior Achievements:

7/8M 8/8H Uldir

9/9M 9/9H BoD

2/2H CoS

8/8M 8/8H TEP

Our recruits need to have :

-Raiding experience.

-Have the following addons: Bigwigs or DBM, Exorsus Raid Tools, and WeakAuras.

-Ability to do Mechanics.

-Will be able to sit for progression if it means to help kill the boss.

-Willingness to rotate during farm.

-Ability to take constructive criticism.

-Urgency for CE, ability to push through and stick out any guild “wall” bosses

For any additional questions please contact:

Disc Bsiedel#4362

Battlenet: Svana#11309

Discord: Svana#8374