12/12M Balance Druid or Holy Pally

I am looking for a guild going into Shadowlands.

I have been Mythic raiding since WoD and averaged a US ranking from 75-150 area. I am not caring to much about your guilds rank in Nyalotha(This tier was awful). Please have experience acquiring CE multiple tiers previously.

https ://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/35840168
Above is my logs for my druid. I stopped raiding on my druid in the end of March. I recently returned to playing about 5-6 weeks ago and don’t have full BIS corruptions and sockets but I am still able to parse well.

If you find that I could be the right fit for you but you aren’t wanting a balance druid or holy pally I am able to multi-class and would be willing to swap to any ranged dps or healer going into Shadowlands!

If you want you can add my btag Mezzi#1170 or my discord Mezzi#0678

Hey Mezzro. We are currently recruiting a Boomkin moving into SL. We aren’t doing anything the rest of BFA just to stay fresh for SL. I will post you my spam below and if you are interested his us up on discord!

The Chuds is a newly formed guild on Mal’Ganis - Horde - NA that is Cutting Edge Mythic Raiding focused. This guild was formed on the basis of friends wanting to play with friends, own every tier, and chill out a bit when progression is finished. We are seeking more friends to help us build a stable roster for Shadowlands.

Our roster is fairly tight knit and consists of players with multiple tiers of Cutting Edge experience as well as US Top 50 - 150 experience in BFA and previous expansions. We understand the commitment it takes to achieve our goals of getting CE fairly quickly and not wasting our time. We also understand that if everyone is having fun, everyone will play better and want to show up to play. Excessively toxic attitudes will have a zero tolerance policy, no matter how good a player is. We aim to have a competitive but very positive raiding atmosphere.

Progression Schedule
Tuesday - Thursday 8:00PM - 11:00PM CST - 9 Hr Week

Farm Schedule
Tuesday & Wednesday 8:00PM - 11PM CST - 6 Hr Week

We raid on a fairly light schedule and cut back after progression, so commitment to these raid times is absolutely mandatory. We do understand that real life happens sometimes.

Recruiting Needs:
Mage
Balance Druid
Frost DK
Rogue
Hunter
Any exceptional player

Recruitment Contact:
Joschmo GM/RL - Bnet:Joschmo#1659 or Discord:Joschmo#6420
Dipthiry Officer - Bnet: Dip#11700 or Dip#6249

We’re taking exceptional RDPS

Hi Mezzro,

We are looking for ranged dps and have room for a Balance Druid. I will drop the copy pasta below, if it piques your interest please reach out!

Its Mine I Licked It (US-Stormrage) is recruiting for semi-hardcore raiding in Shadowlands!

Its Mine I Licked It was founded prior to the launch of Shadowlands by a group of friends with significant hardcore raiding experience. All of the founding members have played WoW since The Burning Crusade or earlier, and have raided since Wrath of the Lich King or before. More to the point, each of the founding members have at minimum US Top 50 experience, and we have all held leadership positions in competitive raiding guilds.

However, life goes on and people get older, and we all stopped raiding or even playing the game all together in either Legion or Battle for Azeroth for individual reasons. However, we also love this game and have come back over the last few months (or for some of us, never left at all). For all of us, raiding is an integral part of this game, and that’s what we plan to do. Still, we don’t want to break our backs pushing the true bleeding edge of end game content like we all did for so many years.

In Shadowlands, we will clear Mythic Raid content as well as provide an environment conducive for Mythic + dungeon runs. However, we are all at the point in our lives where pushing late hours or extra nights to clear a Mythic Raid is not what we are looking for. Instead, we want to focus on a less grindy experience while still pushing ourselves and playing efficiently.

The raid schedule is TUESDAYS and THURSDAYS from 8 EST – 11 US Eastern time. We will only be raiding 6 hours a week, so we will be pulling at 8. In other words, the ability to be on by 7:45 or so is important/necessary.

Our primary needs are as follows:

Tank – Non-Pally. Monk preferred, but open to others.

DPS – Hunter/Warlock/Elemental Shaman/Balance Druid/Shadow Priest/Monk. Bonus point for someone willing to “swing heal.”

Healers – Full on full time healers. See above for swing healer details.

However, we will always consider exceptional players who are the right fit – we have several members who are flexible in their roles. If we can accommodate you, we will!

If you are interested in raiding with us, please add Abberation (Moophisto#11601), Lyssan (Lyssan#1884), or Fuzzii (Fuzzii#1197) on Bnet to set up an interview time.

Hi Mezzro,

Split is a weekend mythic raiding guild on Mal’Ganis.

Hours: Fri - Sat 10:00pm -1:00am EST

Leadership is currently 12/12m and all members have CE experience dating back to Cata. We’re looking for some ranged DPS to finish the roster and a solid Boomkin would be perfect.

We are not actively raiding this tier and are taking a slow, methodical approach to recruiting. If any of the sparks your interest, please send me a request on Discord.

Elms#2120

Good luck in your search.

Hi Mezzro,

is looking to recruit a Balance Druid for Shadowlands CE raiding. The guild is new, but the raid leader has raided in a top 10 US guild and there are several people with top 100 experience.

We’re looking for players with prior mythic experience who want to raid a somewhat casual schedule while utilizing some of the best-practices you see in more serious environments.

We raid 7-10pm Eastern Mon, Wed, Thurs and take advantage of our limited hours by coming to raid well prepared and highly organized. As an example, we use PTR testing footage and logs to create strats we’ll use during week 1. There’s an example from Ny’alotha in our recruitment information, and we also already have guides posted internally for Castle Nathria.

Our primary organizational focus is on maintaining a positive and productive raid culture. We’re willing to make short term sacrifices like investing in a player who shows potential and needs some gear and some practice or removing a player who might be highly skilled individually but isn’t on board with playing as a team and keeping the raid culture positive.

If those practices and values speak to you, have a look at our recruitment post and drop us an application if you like what you see.

Hey man, my guild is Voltage on Arthas we are a 2 day ce guild and looking to push even harder in slands we do have a core spot for a boomkin are progress and times are 12/12M mon/wed 8:30-11:30 est and Tuesday is our optional heroic raid night. If your interested i sent you a btag request.