12/12H <Wet Wet> 3/12M Mal'Ganis Fri 8-11 est, Sat 7-10 Est

Wet Wet is recruting!
Our goal is to create an environment where EVERYONE can have fun, meet new friends, and raid in a laid back, yet competitive atmosphere. Our ultimate raiding goal is to create a core team this tier and clear CE next tier.

Message me here,
In game on Kohinah
Or add my battle net Haunted#1305 for more info!
Discord kohinah #6994

About Us:
I (Monk) have been playing WoW off and on basically since the beginning. For the last few expansions, (since MoP) due to work time conflicts, I have mainly been doing casual to semi-serious PvP, mainly arena. The last time I did progression raiding was in Wrath. I recently came back in 8.3 with a focus on PvE and mythic+ and raiding goals.

The reason for that is I finally was able to get my wife into the game, and she is playing resto druid. She wants no part of PvP so here we are. She dinged 120 a few weeks ago and we have already made huge progress. We are 10/12 heroic after our first week of raiding. We are getting to the point of being ready to start pulling mythic bosses.

We are 34 and 29 years old with 2 small children so our playing time is limited. For that reason we are a package deal, we only have a few hours at night to play, so we only play together.

Our Specs:
I would like to stay Brewmaster (465ilvl) and I could make a solid off tank for a guild, I learn quickly and have a no ego attitude. I might be able to be convinced to play WW, if needed. I rather not play MW since I have been healing in PvP for the last 10+ years and I am kind of over it, but in an emergency I could.

My wife has been playing Resto (463ilvl) and doing very well, her off spec is Boomkin, but she has yet to master the rotation so that is a work in progress.

What We Are Looking For:
We are looking for a mature, adult-minded guild, that is on the cusp of starting the Mythic journey in Ny’alotha and into Shadowlands. We are not looking for the elitist toxic attitude. We want to push hard content and get stuff done, (after all it is mythic raiding), but in a fun and fulfilling way. Some of the best and funniest times I’ve had in this game were not completing tasks, but failing miserably at them over and over.

We are currently on Horde-Thrall. We are willing to server/faction change, if it is a perfect fit.

In terms of raid times, the range of 8PM-12AM EST is best 2-3 days of the week.

If any of this sounds like we could fit in, let me know, and I look forward to speaking with you. -Oz

Bnet: Slamfist#11983
Currently 11/12H

bump it…