12/12H raiders LF merge/group!

We are a group of about 10-15 raiders that are wanting to get into Mythic but we are short raiders. We are looking for a guild who is having the same issues or a small group willing to join and start progressing in mythic. Add your info and I will contact you!

You all are welcome to join the Ghost Runners. our goal is to to mythic content in BFA and Shadowlands. Discord-Godentrix/Nazgûul#0979 Bnet Godentrix#1679 msg me

shoot me a msg - Fighta#11388

we are currently only 2/12M but we just got started and the kills are coming

Hey Kombucha -

We have a couple open spots, and are always looking to fill the ranks and create some competition. We are a former CE guild that just recently reformed and are pushing some mythics now. If you want to talk hit me up - Vycos#1655

Hello - Fallen Empire sounds like we’re in the same boat. We’ve got 15 solid people and ~5 flaky people and we just need a few more to round out the team. We’re a group of 2 formerly CE guilds that reformed together in 8.3 and transferred to Mal’ganis to recruit. We raid Tues/Wed 9-12PM EST and are looking to start mythic ASAP.

About us: we’re chill. We want to get CE without toxicity or rage. That said, we expect players to be working on improving and to hold themselves accountable. With only 6 hours per week in raid, we have to be efficient and focused. Outside of raid we mostly push keys, with quite a few people focusing on arena. - Wek

Slayna#1159 (bnet)
Dr. Wek#1632 (discord)

Looking for something where more than just a few people can earn spots. We have solid tanks and a few healers as well. Hopefully there is something out there.

If you’re willing to consider going Alliance, we’re a small adult guild on Sargeras with about 15 raiders that would be interested in absorbing another small group. We raid on Tues and Thurs from 9-12cst (10-1est, 7-10pst). Currently 12/12H and looking to get into mythic as soon as our numbers allow. Add me at Rawrabear#1450 if you’re interested in discussing things.

[H] Autonomy - Spinebreaker

Raid times - (Main Raid)Tues/Wed 730pm pst - 930pm pst

Friday RBG 730pm pst

Saturday Alt/Trial/social Large Raid 25+ 730pm pst - 1030pm pst

Sunday Transmog RUNs

Progression -

Nyloth 3/12M 12/12H

EP 4/8M 8/8H 8/8N

Looking for quality raiders! We have an updated roster on discord.

All of our raiders have the same vision in progression we get work done within our 2 hour raid window.

We are a friendly casual guild. Stress/drama free environment. No loot qqers/big egos or favoritism here.

We run keys/alt runs through out the week!

We have an off-realm community of over 100 players.

We have a 25+man Saturday (Optional) which consist of Veteran/Newer raiders. 730pm pst -1030pm. That is 8/8N 8/8H which is considered our alt/casual raider run/trial run!

Please be able to make Tues/Wed raid times if you plan on raiding with us.

Recruiting for Tues/Wed 730pm pst - 930pm pst.

Mythic ready Ranged DPS Lock/Mage/Hunter

msg me Laoshu#11205

Hello, we are looking at adding more to our next team, check our noble.gg/wow for more info. Bnet: Maze#11225

If all 15 people are looking to mythic raid 2 nights a week every week, we might not be able to accommodate. If about 5-10 are, and you are willing to go alliance, we might work.

Hiya! You’re welcome to come to a Thursday run, or do some mythic plus with us to see how we get along. Feel free to message me if you have any questions.

Valor
Server: Earthen Ring
Raid Progress as of posting: 12/12 Heroic
Main Progression Raid times: Tues/Wed 7:00 - 10:00 Eastern
Alt/open Raid Time: Thurs 7:30-10:30 Eastern
About us and what we offer: Earthen Ring is a quiet RP server that has essentially no RP to speak of, so it’s really a regular PvE server now. We have a core group of players that stick with us or always return after a break, so we’re always able to do Heroic and M+. As a result, we have a consistent setup for getting content done no matter what your aim is provided you don’t want to go hardcore and get Cutting Edge. We have two raids, one for skilled people that want to push the content in a much more relaxed environment that doesn’t require you to grind relentlessly, or an open raid, where all you have to do to get in is meet an ilvl requirement that is usually equivalent to current LFR, and have gems and enchants taken care of.

I completely understand that this slower pace is not for everyone, and by all means, feel free to keep looking if you want to find a Cutting Edge guild. In Valor, however, we don’t care if we get Cutting Edge or not. We get AotC every tier, and if we have enough people, we will push into Mythic with no extra requirements tacked on. We get where we get. This does not mean we accept just anyone, however. We do require people that want to get into the main raid prove their abilities. If this sounds appealing to you, then give me a shout.

At the moment, we are in that 17-20 range, and just short the people to reliably push mythic. Unfortunately, a few of our raiders have given me notice that real life is about to take over- baby, work, so we can probably work out something with about 10 people. We can work with just about anything, specifically looking for a reliable tank.

Discord: Renala#0010

Hi Kombucha,

Funny thing is we just left a guild to start our own thing because we wanted to push for mythic fun. See below to learn more about us!

Who are we?
We are a new guild made up of veterans, currently 7/12 H and we are looking to jump to mythic raiding quickly. Guild is being put together by a veteran with competitive raiding experience, previous guild hosting and raid leading. We are just starting our roster for mythic raiding. Please see below for details.

Raiding/Recruiting Info

• Contact btag: exelzero#1102, dacuzz#1826
  • Server: Proudmoore
  • Faction: Alliance
  • Raid Times: 9pm - 12am (PST)
  • Ilvl requirements: 455+
  • Mandatory Addons: Deadly Boss Mods and Exorsus Raid Tools

What we are looking for!
Currently seeking mainly dps and healers. We are open to hybrid folks who have both dps/tank or dps/healing spec available.

Current demand:

Mages [EXTREMELY HIGH]
Warlocks [EXTREMELY HIGH]
Hunters [EXTREMELY HIGH]
Boomkin (Open to hybrid)
Holy Priest
Holy Paladin [HIGH]
Death Knights (Open to hybrid)
Shaman (Open to hybrid)[RESTO HIGH DEMAND]
Monk (open to hybrid)
Demon Hunter (DPS)
WARRIOR (DPS)
Rogue

Guild culture!
We’re laid back, throw lots of jokes. We enjoy dark humor and fun ideas. However, when it’s time to get serious we put our mean war faces on and bring out the best of our quality as players to clear out content. Bring your beers to raid night and lets crack down some progression! We also get involved in Mythic + runs.

I thank you all in advance, and I wish you all happy smashing!

-Casper

We might not be looking for a merge but maybe taking a few players that are ready for mythic?
7/12m on illidan add me on Btag/discord
Manabanana#6288 - disc
texic#1930 - Bnet

Hey there! Transcendent 3/12M 12/12H just recently transferred to Zul’Jin. I think we might be able to work something out together. Add me hamster#11650

Black Omen is an Area 52 Horde guild that raids Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8-11 PM EST.
We are primarily a Heroic raiding guild, but after completing that difficulty we strive to make an attempt at some Mythic raiding. Mythic raiding is optional for all raiders as it is not our main focus. During Eternal Palace the guild had a change in leadership and is moving forward with a more serious approach to raiding.
Progression :
Nya: 12/12H

About Us :
Schedule: Tuesday & Thursday: 8pm – 11pm EST (Server Time)
Progression fights we require all members to be ready to go, on time and focused, when we farm raid it can be a little more laid back.
We strive to maintain a friendly, respectful environment while still having a good time. Bad attitudes are not going to fly. Be supportive and help where you can, while being receptive to others who are trying to extend a helping hand.
We also designate specific nights to M+ content but a handful of us are regularly pushing higher key dungeons last patch and come 8.3’s changes we’re trying to go hard right off the bat. If this is something that interests you we’re always looking for more people to diversify group comps.
What we are looking for :
We want players who want to raid not just in it for an AoTC achievement but for the sake of raiding. We expect players to improve themselves every week not to just get by. We don’t expect the best raiders in the world, we want players that will seek to actively improve their performance and be accountable as a player. Just because we’re not a mythic raiding guild doesn’t mean we don’t want people to apply themselves.
Absences are understandable; however, we expect raiders to inform an officer or the raid leader if they will be unable to attend raids in order for appropriate replacements to be found.
Discord is a required resource, as we utilize it for voice communication, player interaction, and guild cohesion.

Pineapple: Bnet Pineapple#1449
Alchmey: BNet: Alchemy#1707
Zyven: BNet Orko#1645

Heya, if you’re still looking for a guild maybe we can talk. Add me on BNet at NukFur#1660 or Disc at NukFur#0990

We’re not looking to merge into another guild but we’d definitely take your entire group in and also be able to have both a very solid Mythic group and also a very solid Heroic and M+ group! Let me know : )

Hello :slight_smile:

Heartbreakers Kel’thuzad [A] NA is recruiting!

If you’re looking for a balance between content progression and a fun guild Heartbreakers may be the guild for you.

Heartbreakers is a friendly Heroic/Mythic Raiding guild. Our goal for every raid tier is to have AOTC and some Mythic boss progression whilst maintaining a positive, fun, welcoming and friendly atmosphere.

Our raid team progression and scheduled raid days/times are as follows:

Eternal Palace 8/8H 3/8M
Nyalotha 12/12H

Mythic Raid Tuesday/Thursday 9pm to 12am EST
Casual Raid Friday/Sat 9pm to 12am EST

We are about to finish up AoTC as a guild and are excited to be starting the next chapter of our guild’s progression when we step into Mythic raiding at the end of this month. While mythic progression is a huge step we also want to make sure that this guild continues to provide for the entirety of our members. To those ends we have opened an optional heroic raid on the weekends.

So… With a new raid opening up and a new difficulty to explore that means there are awesome opportunities here for just about everyone. If you’re an exceptional player you could find a home here in the mythic or heroic raid. If you have a steadying voice and the desire to lead you may be able to fill a leadership role in one or both of the raids. If you’re just looking for a place to call home and maybe raid for a few hours when you have a night off from your other commitments, this may be a great fit for you.

also has a thriving key community. We currently do not have enough tanks and healers available for high keys to fill the needs our our highly skilled (mediocre) dps =). If we could pick up a few key runners that would be swell too.

BNet contact information:
Add yrreg (recruitment officer) yrreg4791#1858 or
Pummels (raid lead) aminshall12#1819

Still exploring options thanks for options!

Hey there! Add me on BNET to chat. We are a 4/12M guild ( .2% on Shad almost 5/12) Lets discuss what classes you have and see if we can be a good fit!

Rawra#1290

Hey there, as others have mentioned, it might be difficult to find a guild that’s currently progressing that will be able to fit all 15 of you.
Our guild is currently 12/12H and trying to fill out spots to dabble into mythic. While we also won’t be able to bring all 15, I’m sure we could work something out. I will leave our recruitment post below for you to look through, if it sounds interesting or if you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact one of our officers.