12/12H Ny Experienced Healer LF Guild

I’ve been playing since late Vanilla (started Nov 11 2006). I’ve taken some breaks (Wrath and 1 month into current content). Did some raiding with Demise (Cata) and was Casual/Friend with Midwinter doing their friend/alt heroic runs (before they went Horde). Willing to faction/server transfer for the right fit. Just looking for a group of adults to hang with - run Mythic+ and Heroic/Myth Raids.

I do have all classes but mostly fall back to healer roles (mainly Resto Druid & Holy Priest) with the occasional tanking here and there. Not really into DPS classes outside of farming.

It is important that your guild be LGBTQIA+ Friendly.
My availability is preferred at Wednesday/Thursday evening. I was raiding at 6:30PM CST to 9:30PM CST.

Leave your BNet or Discord and we can chat. Thank you :slight_smile:

Hey there Moncuex, our Heroic raid team may be what you are looking for. Check us out and let me know if you have any questions!

Who we are:

Disorientated is an Alliance guild on Stormrage. We currently have 2 raid teams: our Mythic raid team which is currently 6/12 Mythic, and our Heroic raid team which is led by 12/12 Heroic raiders and is recruiting for Shadowlands. Both teams focus on quality over quantity in terms of its raiders.

Our goals:

Our goals are simple. We strive to progress as far as possible while having fun. This is a game after all, and we want to be a place where you can unwind and forget the day. With that in mind, we do not like drama and strive to keep it out of the guild. On off nights we have a blast doing M+ and some PvP. During raids we joke around and have a good time during trash, but when it is time to pull the boss, it is business.

About the raid team:

Heroic Team:

The current raid days and time are Tuesday and Friday from 8pm - 11pm EST. We are currently recruiting for healers and dps for this team. Team size will end up being around 15-20 to allow for flex when people are out. This is a new team to the guild run by a core of AOTC raiders. We are focused on hitting Shadowlands and Castle Nathria with a dedicated group but want to continue playing current content, so we are running with pugs as needed while we fill out the team. We want to invest in the long term success of the team and know that sometimes good players need to be shown the ropes before becoming truly exceptional, so don’t let inexperience discourage you.

Contact Info:

We can be reached on B-net at Ryouice#11303 (me, GM) or Ksir37#1289 (Ferwin, Heroic Raid Leader). You can also hop in our Discord at h ttps://discord.gg/c8yvzvu.

Hi there,

We are currently in need of a disc/holy priest for SL. I would like to chat with you if possible , jrzo#1414. If not, here is the guild spam below ;

Hey Moncuex!

I think we can hit all the important points you’ve listed here - and would love to have a healer for our raid team going forward as well! If you’re interested, I’ll drop our blurb - feel free to hit me up!

We are focusing on wrapping up Normal Nya and taking a swing at Heroic, hoping to finish and get the achieve before prepatch!

[A][US][Duskwood] [Shadow Company] Social, Fun Loving Guild running Raids/Mythics/Visions, 21+ Preferred.

Looking for a new home that encourages social activity, delving into new and older content, AND progressing? Want a place you can thrive and get help during Shadowlands?

Well look no further than Shadow Company ! We’re located on Duskwood (EST server) and are a group of folks who have run large scale guilds in the past, and returned to open a space that welcomes new and older players alike! We’re game for pretty much anything, and would love to join you on your journey in Azeroth. No drama or elitism here, just good old fun and gaming with a crew of cool cats.

We share recipes, we tell puns, we have “coffee time” in the mornings on Discord, we drop memes, and we have a seat at the dinner table waiting for YOU!

There’s a short application (so we can all get to know each other better!) and stuff happens most weekends, including Mythic Keys, Visions, and other events to get ourselves ready for the jump into the spoooooopy rivers of doom that lurk in Azeroth’s afterlife!

Interested in raiding? We’re recruiting for healers! As people have discovered love for other characters, we’ve found ourselves in a bit of a shortage, so you’d be welcome to the team! Schedule is Thursday/Saturday nights 8 - 11 PM server time. We pride ourselves on a “Fun But Focused” atmosphere that gets things done but takes wipes and learning in stride. No yelling or shaming - just having a good time and killing bosses.

Have questions? Feel free to comment, PM me, or hit me up on Bnet at FatalCake#1544 - I’ll be your GM (and subsequent host of ridiculous nonsense and stupid noises in Discord).

Cheers!

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 Thank you

The Gaymers is a lesbian run LGBTQA+ friendly guild looking to recruit for SL raid team. We are a new guild looking to build up for the upcoming release primarily focusing on recruiting LGBTQA+ members. We are Horde - US - Mal’ganis. We don’t have raid times/days set currently as we are going to work to see what fits best with the entire raid team. Please message Engage#1375 for any questions.

Hey Moncuex! Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you’ll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild looking to clear heroic and mythic.

Raid times are as follows.

Monday - 8PM-10:00PM EST
Tuesday - 8PM-10:00PM EST

If interested please reach out to one of us!
Bnet - Goldfish#1198
Discord - Goldfish#7851

Bnet - Ninjaspace#1577
Discord -ninjaXpope#0788

Bnet - megaFly#11904
Discord - megaFly06#6053

Akai Soubi has been an established guild on Uther since Molten Core with multiple server firsts from BC through Cata. Now, we are a primarily Heroic flex raiding guild but maintain our commitment to hard work and excellence. We are looking for likeminded individuals who enjoy being part of a fun, silly, helpful community and have the skills/drive to get the job done! We raid heroics competitively and also have groups going for mythic dungeons +15 (mainly weekends).

Raid schedule:

Pacific Time Zone

Wednesday: 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm

Thursday: 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm

To apply:

Please contact either Solsti (Btag: Solange#1331, Discord: Solsti#9701) or Bort (Btag: sleepyfish#1172, Discord: Bort#6743).

If our raid times fit your schedule please reach out! I would love to chat :blush:

Hey Moncuex,

Please check out our post earlier

We are a small group of players who raid, M+, pvp, and do achievements/collection runs. All of our core players are adults and we are pretty easy going. We are here to just have fun and do content, no elitism.

We do M+ daily, achievements runs daily, and raid weekly. Our plans for Shadowlands are to raid Thurs/Sat preferably in the evenings but we have not decided times yet.

Discord
Salt#8783