12/12H LF Guild

Hello =) I’m lookin for a new raiding guild(preferably alliance but not opposed to horde). I’m 12/12H 12/12N and am one of the top warriors on my server. I am however looking to play my hunter or I can faction change my warrior back to alliance and play it. But have no idea what I am going to main in shadowlands. Look forward to hearing from people :smiley: Scythe#12302 on bnet and Scythe#7427 on discord.

Sent a discord friend invite so we can chat. Look forward to talking more!

1 Like

Akai Soubi: Has been an established guild on Uther since Molten Core with multiple server firsts from BC through Cata. Now, we are a primarily Heroic flex raiding guild but maintain our commitment to hard work and excellence. We are looking for likeminded individuals who enjoy being part of a fun, silly, helpful community and have the skills/drive to get the job done! We raid heroics competitively and also have groups going for mythic dungeons +15 (mainly weekends).

Raid schedule:

Pacific Time Zone

Wednesday: 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm

Thursday: 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm

To apply:

Please contact either Solsti (Btag: Solange#1331, Discord: Solsti#9701) or Bort (Btag: sleepyfish#1172, Discord: Bort#6743).

If our raid times fit your schedule please reach out! I would love to chat :blush:

Good evening! Is rolling on Emerald Dream-alliance is a possibility, Junction would love to have you! We are a reforming building recruiting all ranks! If this interests you, go ahead and shoot me a message! I’ll post our guild information below!

US - Emerald Dream/Alliance

About Junction:

We are rebuilding the guild with a group of friends both old and new! We are looking for players with the drive and the passion to push themselves to be the best.

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• A sense of community and direction!
  • Communication!
  • Strong & passionate leadership!
  • Overall friendly environment suited for all skill levels!

Currently, a majority of the raid team is AOTC, some with mythic experience . We are looking for more members that would like to venture into mythic raiding. More specifically, we’re looking for the following;

• Dedicated off tank (melee DPS that wouldn’t mind swapping if needed)
  • 2 core healers, as well as an off healer.
  • Ranged DPS
    While we’re happy to accept anyone, these are the roles we need specifically for our raid team at the moment. Current raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 9p-12a EST (subject to change)

We also do the following:

• PvP (BGs and Arenas)
  • Mythic+ Pushing (+16’s and higher)
  • Achievement Runs
  • Old Raid Transmog Runs
  • Alt Levelling

How to apply:
If you would like to apply and have any further inquiries/questions, please reach out to me via BattleTag: Professoroak#1732 or Discord: Elitefourlance#5703

We appreciate your time and interest. Hope to hear from you soon!

Hello there! I’ll post a little snippet of our guild, and if we’re not the choice for you, I hope you find a guild that suits you well :smiley:
<Øminous Latin Name> is a casual progression raid focused guild, that transferred from Horde to Ally on Sargeras, along with M+ and some PvP! Fun environment, and of course drama free. We’re a Discord active community and actively looking to build our core raiding team, as we are pushing into Mythic, and preparing for Shadowlands.
Schedule [all times are EST]
Raid: Friday/Saturday 7pm-10pm [12/12 H]
Mythic Plus: Everyday
Interested in joining us? Contact Lebron on Bnet: [RoscoeStache#1797] or Caleb [thesleeper#11618] to learn more.
Thank you!

1 Like

Hey Maddexx!

Emergence - Mal’ganis is a raiding guild which recently came together for the back end of BfA with its sights set on Shadowlands. We have started our foray into Nyalotha in advance of Shadowlands, and after two weeks of raid we have achieved 12/12H as a guild group, and are ironing out our raid core to move into Mythic.

Our leadership is up to 10/12M, with several former CE and Top US raiders. We are recruiting a few more DPS to round out our roster and join our budding and socially active guild community.

Our Vision: Emerging Together

Emergence began with a clear goal in mind; build a tight knit group of raiders who enjoy themselves playing together, giving us the tools to become a competitive raiding guild, a great destination for quality raiders and individuals, and eventually achieve CE. We intend to emulate the good-old-days raiding guilds of the past; a guild in which players are not just toons slotted into a role, but rather a collection of friends who are able to enjoy themselves in and out of raid - all while killing bosses in a timely fashion.

We are building a roster of people who show respect to one another and are in it for the long haul. We are looking for individuals with a mindset of team play, enjoyment, and performance – in that order. We understand frustration during progression and mistakes; these are unavoidable parts of the game we play. This said, we expect our raiders to perform at a high level and will be maintaining a competitive roster.

Recruitment Needs: About You

We are currently recruiting DPS for our core raid team.

Ranged:

• Mage ( HIGH )
  • Hunter ( HIGH )
  • Shadow Priest ( HIGH )
  • Ele Shaman ( HIGH )
  • Warlock (MEDIUM)

Melee:

• Warrior ( HIGH )
  • Windwalker Monk ( HIGH )
  • Enhance Shaman ( HIGH )
  • Rogue (MEDIUM)
  • Demon Hunter (MEDIUM)

If you are an experienced and geared raider looking for a new home for Shadowlands who fits the bill of our vision and needs, please apply!

If you are a returning player or otherwise behind the curve, we want to hear from you as well!

Schedule: 8-11 CST Tuesday/Wednesday/Sunday*

Sunday is a temporary progression night early in the tier, and a fun-run/night off otherwise.

Apply Now:

Please contact myself (Discord: Raz#8161, Btag: Raz#1241) or Gudds, our raid leader (Discord: Gudds#3932), or drop your info in this thread. We will add you to our discord and share our application with you from there.

Thank you! We look forward to hearing from you. Let us know if you have any questions.

Evolution of Chaos is a tight knit group of friends with numerous years of raiding success and experience.

Looking for family friendly players who are committed to raiding and having fun! Our raiding times are family friendly and will not require you to be up late hours throughout the night (We’ve reduced our hours during Battle for Azeroth). We understand that Real Life comes first and want to make sure this is accomplished in all of our lives. Our raiding times allow our group to be successful in-game; as well as, promote the success of our out-of-game life too.

If you are looking for a fun place to raid and not have to worry about a guild leaving you, or changing servers (aka. no drama), then Evolution of Chaos could be that home for you.

Our current raiding schedule is as follows:
Wednesday: 9:00 - 11:00 (est)
Sunday: 9:00 - 11:00 (est)

Bnet: KnightnGale#1402
Discord: Minidude-Durotan [A]#2098

Thanks!

Bump, haven’t been confirmed on anything yet :smiley:

Come get CE in SL with Dojo.

Bump to top :smiley: