12/12H Exp Players LF Mythic Prog & Mythic+

Thank you for taking the time to look at this.

Myself and maybe some others are currently looking for a guild where some mythic progression is going on later in the evenings. Our current guild has gone on raiding hiatus since getting AOTC back in February and some have taken time off from the game. Preferred start times would be 9-10PM Central and ending around midnight-1AM.

Big plus we are also looking for is a good group to run mythic+ with. In our dead times of not raiding, we love to push mythic plus and as of right now we are wanting to time 15s+

Our current raid experience is 12/12H in Nya’lotha where in previous tiers we did do some mythic.

Who are we?
1 – 469 Fury/Prot warrior (also have 473 Boomkin/Guardian druid, prefer to play fury warrior for prog)
2 – 470 Enhance shaman (also have 460 Mistweaver, prefer to play shaman for prog)
3 – Others: TBD – discussion with you and my crew would be the determining factors in this

How are we?
Well we love to hang out, socialize on discord, joke around, etc. We are older adults that may drink, smoke, kid/wife aggro etc at times. Bottomline looking to find something like how we are: have a good time all while killing bosses.

More About us
Ill go more into detail in our discussion once there, can provide logs then too

Drop your info if you would like to talk, pref discord as I can talk while at work

Hey, drop me a message. GameWithStorm#4588 on Discord

Hey, I might just have the guild you’re looking for
Joshxyz#3705

Guild: Overgeared
Server : US-Tichcondrius
Faction : Horde
Raid Schedule :
Fri 6pm-9pm server
Sat 6pm- 9pm server
Sun 5pm- 8pm server ( for those who want to learn the raid)

~Raid Prog

• EP: 8/8N 8/8H 3/8M
  • Ny’alotha: 12/12N 12/12H 3/12M
    ~Guild Status- Hardcore AOTC reclears and Mythic Progression
    ~Background: We’re a newly formed guild w/NWC AOTC members and a 3/12 Mythic experienced GM/Raid leader. Raid times: 6-9pm server Fri.-Sat./Sun. 5-8pm server For those who want to learn the raid. We are willing to teach! LF ALL to fill our core team! We Raid, Push Mythic+, PVP, Mog runs and much more. Add Belle #1266 message me on disco for more info

~Positions available: Tank/Heals/Dps

• Looking for anyone that wants to have fun and clear some content. Our guild is all about getting things done and are not limited to the classes that are popular out there. As long you do the mechanics and play your class at 120% you are goochi!

Heals

• Looking for Hpally, Disc/Holy priest and Rsham.

Tank

• Brewmaster/BloodDK/VengenceDH to be specific, but all tanks are more then welcome to apply.

DPS

• Looking for all Specs!!

Guild Recruitment Officer
Discord: Saweetie#2504 (Faster Response Time)
B-Net: Belle#1266
In-game Main: Vitalz (MW Monk)