12/12H 465 DH LF raiding guild

Hello, I am looking for a raiding guild to finish out BFA and move into shadowlands with.

I am currently 12/12H and looking to progress into mythic. I was 3/8M uldir > 7/9M BoD > 3/8M EP and looking to finish the expansion strong.

If you have any questions please feel free to post here or add me at hobbess#11308. Thank you and have a wonderful day.

(11/12 H NYA) Insomnia (R3) of of US-Mal’Ganis is looking for range dps (Boomy, Warlock pref) and exceptional dps in general to fill out our core roster to push into Mythic.

Our goal as a team is to keep killing the next boss and progressing as a group towards one singular goal. If you have similar goals and can make our raid times, this could be your new team.

We raid 10:00pm - 1:00am CST on Wednesdays and Thursdays. With an optional night on Tuesday.

If this sounds like the team for you, contact cryomanncer#1221 to chat, or visit https://www.seraphguild.com/recruitment to apply!

of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for almost ten years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team
  • Community raids open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild discord
  • Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams have unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

Raid 1 - Color Blind - 4/12M NYA (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438
Raid 3 - Insomnia - 11/12H NYA (10pm - 1am CST, W/Th) - cryomanncer#1221
Raid 4 - Clockwise - 7/12N NYA (8pm - 11am CST, Su) - ilpad#1438
Raid 5 - Loud Noises - 2/12M NYA (9pm - 12am CST, Su/M) - falsify#1356
Raid 6 - Barely Heroic - 4/12H NYA (10:30pm - 12:30am CST, T/Th) - kylani#1647 s

Heya I need a dh for our raid team, we are 12/12h and just need a couple really good players to start mythic. Take a look at our recruitment post and if you like what you see or have any questions don’t hesitate to message me.

Thrillhouse#1644

Hey there, we are always looking for more dps for our mythic team. If you like what you read below, I hope we can be a great fit for you. I look forward to talking to you. :slight_smile:

Symbiosis is an Alliance guild on Sen’jin/Quel’dorei looking to improve our roster for the Ny’alotha raid team. Our current progress is 3/12M. We are a super friendly inclusive raiding team that also plays games outside of WoW together! We have a fairly large group of people who like to run mythic+ dungeons daily (not just a dedicated team) and anyone wanting to do them is included. We take bosses seriously, but we still have fun on trash! We make constructive comments, not discouraging remarks to individuals during raid. We strive to help everyone improve all the time.

Raid nights are Tues/Thurs/Sun 7-10pm CST (8-11 EST, 5-8 PST).

We use Discord for raid communications.
We use RCLootCouncil to distribute any gear that is tradeable from the raids.

We are currently looking for:
Always looking for great ranged and melee dps.

If you have any questions or would like to apply, please contact me at Cyndreya#1336 (btag), Cyndreya#5147 (discord)