12/12H 10/12M exp WW Monk

I currently only have 12/12H 10/12M experience raiding in BFA due to coming back to the game around the opening of Nyalotha. I have previous Mythic/Heroic raiding experience from past expansions. I am looking for a guild pushing Mythic and Cutting Edge. A “semi serious” guild. I can make most times and days.
Btag: lajv#11846
Discord: Terra#9021

Hi there!

My name is Quick and I am an Officer for < Illicit > an Alliance Social-Raiding Guild on Proudmoore.

I am looking for and recruiting for our Cutting Edge Focused team: Team Apollo.

We raid Tues/Weds/Thurs from 6-9pm Server Time (PST), and intend to reduce to 2 days as the tier progresses, with the ability to pick up a third day again if needed and for any final CE push.

Team Needs:
1 - Non Priest Healer (Must have DPS Offspec, or viable DPS character)
Melee DPS - Will consider all qualified applicants
Ranged DPS - Currently looking for a rockstar Shadow Priest, but will consider all qualified applicants.

Please: Have logs and Mythic Raiding experience. We are filling as we go, and considering that there is a sale on services now is the perfect time to come on over :slight_smile: Please reach out if interested.

We did go 9/12 M Nyalotha due to having to replace a Raid Leader and team members. Eventually we decided it was smarter to go on a earlier break then to try and refill with lower performing players and re-prog. We have refilled, and looking to round out the roster and bench.

If interested please reach out too:
Ryme - Illicit GM (bnet: Ryry#11575)
Quick - Recruitment Officer (bnet: QuickESQ#1651)

1 Like

Hey Vayll, I’ll message you on bnet!

Feel free to add me. retrowave#11236

Hi Vayll,

I will add you on Btag as well, but let me drop the guild spam here for context for when I chat you up!

Its Mine I Licked It (US-Stormrage- Alliance) is recruiting for semi-hardcore raiding in Shadowlands!

Its Mine I Licked It was founded prior to the launch of Shadowlands by a group of friends with significant hardcore raiding experience. All of the founding members have played WoW since The Burning Crusade or earlier, and have raided since Wrath of the Lich King or before. More to the point, each of the founding members have at minimum US Top 50 experience, and we have all held leadership positions in competitive raiding guilds.

However, life goes on and people get older, and we all stopped raiding or even playing the game all together in either Legion or Battle for Azeroth for individual reasons. However, we also love this game and have come back over the last few months (or for some of us, never left at all). For all of us, raiding is an integral part of this game, and that’s what we plan to do. Still, we don’t want to break our backs pushing the true bleeding edge of end game content like we all did for so many years.

In Shadowlands, we will clear Mythic Raid content as well as provide an environment conducive for Mythic + dungeon runs. However, we are all at the point in our lives where pushing late hours or extra nights to clear a Mythic Raid is not what we are looking for. Instead, we want to focus on a less grindy experience while still pushing ourselves and playing efficiently.

The raid schedule is TUESDAYS and THURSDAYS from 8 EST – 11 US Eastern time. We will only be raiding 6 hours a week, so we will be pulling at 8. In other words, the ability to be on by 7:45 or so is important/necessary.

Our primary needs are as follows:

Melee DPS – Monk.

Ranged DPS – Open.

Healer- Hybrid DPS/Healer willing to swap based on needs

However, we will always consider exceptional players who are the right fit – we have several members who are flexible in their roles. If we can accommodate you, we will!

If you are interested in raiding with us, please add Abberation (Moophisto#11601), Lyssan (Lyssan#1884), or Fuzzii (Fuzzii#1197) on Bnet to set up an interview time.

Hey there! Not sure how set you are with what you’re playing atm, but feel free to throw up an application if you’re interested. We’re going to be evaluating our roster weekly until Shadowlands drops.

We’re a new guild of returning raiders with prior top 10-100 experience with the end goal of HOF in Shadowlands. The first tier we are aiming for top 50. We even have a farm team so you can focus on making sure you’re geared and prepared for raids instead of spending time farming. We’ll evaluate the roster as often as we see necessary in order to achieve our goals.

Shadowlands Progression Schedule
First week of Mythic we will be raiding T/W/Th/Su/Mo 8pm-11:30pm EST.
◦ Tuesday 8pm-11pm EST (7pm-10pm CST)
◦ Wednesday 8pm-11pm EST (7pm-10pm CST)
◦ Thursday 8pm-11pm EST (7pm-10pm CST)
◦ Sunday 8pm-11pm EST (7pm-10pm CST)
** Times may go to 12am EST at the latest if agreed upon by the raid team and close to a kill

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Modern
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/calendar/547033/

Requirements:

• Prior Cutting Edge experience (we check your FoS)
  • Prior Top 100/50/HOF experience desired but not required
  • Ability to read logs & research your class
  • Not mechanically challenged (everyone should be able to be given assignments)

Needs:

• Tank
  • Ranged
  • Raid leader (we have someone capable of leading currently, but we’re not eliminating this as an option if someone with experience is serious)

Roster is competitive but we are closing in on our roster for Shadowlands and won’t be accepting too many more trials unless you stand out significantly. Trial lasts 3 weeks.

Application: https://forms.gle/79B3H7vCuG2xHi226

Please give us a week to respond. Sometimes we get a little busy. = )

Hello I am with on horde zul’jin, we are actively recruiting a WW monk for CE push each tier of SL, id love to chat and see if we have the same goals! Abasdar21#1478. Good luck out there!

ALL ABOARD!!! “ Choo Choo Train Brigade ” is a mythic weekend raid team on Thrall that is looking to expand.

We are made up of dedicated, hard working, consistent players that have played together for a few years and like to have a good time. 18+ is preferred due to adult language and humor. We are looking for players that are very aware of their surroundings, have a good knowledge of their class and role to round out our team, and move towards a greater goal. We are 11/12M. We are looking for team players with a positive attitude that are able to take criticism and improve off of it. We also take friends and family of raiders and casuals.
We Want to get CE this tier and hit the ground running in shadowlands.

Times
Fri: 12AM - 3AM EST
Sat: 12AM - 3AM EST

Djinnx#11332

Progression: 3/12 Mythic
Server: Bleeding Hollow - Horde
Raid: T/TH/Sun 6:30-9:30 (Central US) We may add an optional day for progression.
Tenure: Previously on Stormreaver starting in mid SOO *2013 we’ve moved to Bleeding Hollow for Shadowlands.
Loot: we’re embracing personal loot while it is an upgrade but then will move to Loot Council for the benefit of the team and mythic progression.
Apply at https: discord.gg/rm3qgEF
Me: Btag: Mutumba#11705 Discord: Wub#9938

Check us out here! Reformed 12/12m guild with main focus on CE and M+. Might be a good fit!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-malganis-lnb-tuesthurs-8-11-cst-reformed-ce/705253