12/12 M Raiders providing Raid Consulting, will transfer

RAID CONSULTING

Hello! I am providing Raid Consulting services ! We are providing a multitude of services designed to help your guild accomplish it’s raiding goals. We are focused on elevating the guild, and helping all of it’s members succeed.

About us: We are a team of dedicated current Cutting Edge & Famed Slayer raiders that include top NA Horde and Alliance players from multiple guilds and servers. We are looking to continue playing after completing the tier, and help out the WoW raiding community. We are professional, mature, and respectful adults that are just looking to tackle new challenges! All of our members are strictly vetted, and provide our services in a professional manner to help you succeed.

What it is: In the current atmosphere of WoW it seems that all carry services are targeted to individual success while leaving out a core aspect of the game, the guild. We are here to help guilds achieve the goals they are looking for.

We have several different options to accomplish this: Log & VODs Reviews which helps break down the fights with you current leadership and identify current issues. We also offer more hands-on approaches to helping overcome a boss. We have Raid Leader services (Playing or Discord Leading), Raider Transfer service , Discord Coaching , and Incognito Raid Helper service.

Please reach out on Discord Recon#4173or Bnet: Recond#11134 if you are interested. All our services are for gold and at reasonable rates.
discord.gg/fz9vhxW

2 Likes

We have had great success over the last couple weeks! Reach out to me

2 Likes

Still looking and consulting! Helped a guild achieve CE this week, and helped another guild push to 6/12 M!

2 Likes

Reset is coming up, reach out to me!

2 Likes

Reset is almost here

2 Likes

Weekly Reset! Kick off the week right

2 Likes

Start planning for the weekend! Great time for VOD reviews from this weeks raid, and looking for raiders for next week

2 Likes

Finish out the raid week strong by doing Log reviews, coaching, or planning raider transfers for next week

Weekend is finishing strong

It’s been a busy couple weeks, and we are still here to help any guilds out

Tier is moving on, and we’re still going strong! Message me if interested

We’ve been swamped, but we have openings up again! Let me know if you’re looking for any raid consulting

Hey there, we are looking to help guilds finish out the tier strong! Shoot me a message

Looking to help guilds out with Nzoth progression

Pre Patch will be hitting soon! If you’re looking to push for CE hit us up

Still looking for transfer this week

Good morning! Looking to finish up the week with any groups

Fresh week!

Helped one guild get CE this week! Looking to help others

Beta is looking great as well

1 Like