12/12 M Holy Pala LF SLands Guild

Hiya, I am currently looking for a new home for Slands.

I would prefer a 2 day Raiding Guild but 3 days is also fine.
Leaving some logs:

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/kiljaeden/pufflz#
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/kiljaeden/pufflz#partition=2

zhaam#1418

Hey there Pufflz!

I just sent you a btag friend request. We’re currently 11/12M but pushing 12/12 and will continue to push mythic content in Shadowlands. Our raid times are Mon Tues Wed from 10pm to 1am EST which hopefully works for you. Hope to chat with you soon!

Btag: Keyona#1221
Discord: Keyona#8151

Hey Pufflzs Severity is currently recruiting healers to fill our raid roster. We are a newly formed horde guild on Hyjal that currently consists of players who have multiple cutting edges through BFA. We are a two night raiding guild from 7:30pm -11:30pm W/Tr and would be glad to have a player like you in our comp. If you are interested please message me on disc (Meatbus#1097) or on bnet (Meatbus#11401)

Formerly [A] on Lightbringer, we are now on [H] on the Illidan Server. TC 12/12M was founded on May 2005 and have been a top guild from inception, obtaining most cutting edges. We are getting most of the core guild members back so you can expect a guild with seasoned leadership, a relaxed and fun raid environment full of skillful individuals.

We are currently raiding Tues & Weds 9:30-12:30am EST. We have an optional run on Sundays at the same time . This is usually reserved for Sales, Achievements, or Norm/Heroic Clears during Mythic Prog.

If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to anyone in leadership

Officer Ghostyy BTag Ghosty#1481 Discord Ghosty#0330
Officer Llunai Btag Lunana#1345 Discord Luna#8650
GM Xellos BTag Xellos#1969 Discord Xellos#3150

Go to our WowProgress or forms.gle/o5QPELxet1d1GQWR6

We have an IMMEDIATE NEED for Holy Pally right now.

Despair 12/12M on Thrall Horde
Tues-Thurs 8-11 EST

Scrubcat#1271 - BT
Scrubcat#5694 - Discord

Howdy Pufflz! I’m Forte, I’ve just added you on btag. Looking at your logs and experience, I see a player who is very motivated and has the skill to match that motivation. We have a dedicated spot in our roster for a Holy paladin.

I come from , a m/w/th guild that raids 7-10 EST. The process is comprised of a mix of former top 10 raiders, players who have achieved several CE tiers, and some newer players. What binds us together is one thing: motivation. To that end, we utilize our raid time effectively by being highly prepared and organized before each tier, week, boss, and raid night. Shadowlands prep is in full swing; we have created internal guides for several of the Nathria bosses using footage from PTR testing and information from logs. These guides detail our strategy and approach to each boss – we have created these in advance so that we’re not like every other guild that is waiting on content creators to put out videos telling them how to tackle each boss.

Our primary organizational focus is on maintaining a positive and productive raid culture. We’re willing to make short term sacrifices like investing in a player who shows potential and needs some gear and some practice or removing a player who might be highly skilled individually but isn’t on board with playing as a team and keeping the raid culture positive.

If those practices and values speak to you, have a look at our recruitment post and drop us an application if you like what you see. I will also be reaching out to you on bnet. I think you might be a great fit for our raid team.

Hey Nuana/Pufflz, I’d like to chat with you about possibly raiding with us :slight_smile: We are looking for a healer for our roster (now and shadowlands).

Reprieve {11/12M} is a semi-hardcore raiding guild on Thrall [Horde]. Our current schedule is 2 nights a week , Tues/Weds night at 12am (midnight) to 3am EST. (9pm-12am PST).

If you are interested and If this time slot works for you, please let me know

Discord : Nephlim#6908 (Preferred)
Bnet : Nephlim#1798

ALL ABOARD!!! “ Choo Choo Train Brigade ” is a Semi-Hardcore weekend raid team on Thrall that is 11/12M.

We are made up of dedicated, hard working, consistent players that have played together for a few years and like to have a good time. 18+ is preferred due to adult language and humor. We are looking for players that are very aware of their surroundings, have a good knowledge of their class and role to round out our team, and move towards a greater goal. We have many raiders with experience ranging from 12/12H to 12/12M Ny’alotha. We are looking for team players with a positive attitude that are able to take criticism and improve off of it. Many of our members enjoy running M+ keys, gearing up alts and running alt runs during non raid times. We also take friends and family of raiders and casuals.

Times
Fri: 12AM - 3AM EST
Sat: 12AM - 3AM EST

We are currently recruiting players for mythic raiding. All spots on the team will be competitive (earn your spot). Previous raid experience is not necessary but is an asset.

To apply contact:
Bnet: Djinnx#11332
Discord: Djinxx#3895
Application: forms.gle/DvSPUfxsocM83zGa8

Bump, still looking added Raider Io…

Hey Nuana! Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you’ll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild that is coming back from the ashes of taking a break and looking to clear heroic and mythic. We are currently looking for more members to fill out our roster (Dps and Healers)

OB are going ham come Shadowlands and will have groups for leveling, and mythics to gear out quick and get ahead fast and efficiently.
We plan to jump right into heroic come its release. If you are interested in a good group of players who have gotten CE in multiple expansions then this guild is for you!

we are located on Lightbringer, Alliance faction.

Raid times are as follows.

Monday - 8PM-10:00PM EST
Tuesday - 8PM-10:00PM EST

If interested please reach out to one of us! or leave a message on this post and we will contact you!

Bnet - Goldfish#1198
Discord - Goldfish#7851

Bnet - Ninjaspace#1577
Discord -ninjaXpope#0788

"Heya!
Resistance on Hyjal is recruiting for Shadowlands!
Friday/Saturday 6:30-10:30pm PST
Optionals through the week.
We are also 12/12 M
Multiple CE Guild
We have a guild application at: https://goo.gl/forms/Qj0jq6Mxy10VudR32
If you have questions you can contact us at:
Discord: Elvera#1963 "

I would love to discuss your goals and a core healing position.

Despair on Thrall (High Pop) Horde. 12/12M CE. Formed in 2007. Tues/Weds/Thurs 8-11 EST. (9 Hours/week)

Scrubcat#1271 - BT
Scrubcat#5694 - Discord

Hey Pufflz

Affinity from Clown Fiesta on Area 52 here.

I feel like we could be a good fit for what you’re looking for.

We were formerly known as Tyrannical on US-Stormrage Alliance before making the swap to Horde in preparation for Shadowlands.

Simply put, we are a two day Cutting Edge guild. Our guild consists of people of all ages with different raiding backgrounds all with the shared goal of pushing for CE fast and efficiently. We expect all raiders on our team to show up on time and prepared for progression to make the small amount of time that we raid per week valuable. At the end of the day, our goal is achieving Cutting Edge in a friendly and non-toxic environment with a two day schedule while still remaining competitive and serious during raid times.

Our past tiers include 11/11M Antorus, 8/8M Uldir, 9/9M BoD, 8/8M EP and 12/12M Ny’alotha. We take pride in achieving CE for all available tiers on our 2 day schedule. As of the time of writing this in BFA Season 4, we have numerous M+ players at 5k+ io score.

We are currently in the market for a healing position on our core roster and would be open to talking with you to see if you’d be a good fit for our guild as well as our guild being a good fit for you. Feel free to check out our WoWProgress page for some more in-depth information.

Feel free to reach out on Discord only @ Affinity#6442 if you’d be interested in chatting! Please send me over logs of your play during a night of early progression on a new boss. Farm logs are generally not what I look at to evaluate a recruit.

Cheers,
-Aff

Rally’s Cuttingedge raid team Hoagies Heroes is currently recruiting!

Progression: 12/12M (CE obtained in all tiers of BFA and Antorus)

Raid Times: Tuesday & Thursday 8-11pm EST

Raider.io: https://raider.io/guilds/us/dalaran/Rally

Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/dalaran/Rally

Needs: Mage, Warlock, Shadow Priest, or Druid and potentially a healer

About Us:

We are a tight knit community of friends, we are highly active outside of raid times doing special events (cards against humanity, murder mystery, cooking challenges, Jackbox etc), as well as having a large M+ community. If you think you’d be a great fit for the team please visit our site! https://www.rallyguild.io/