120g/stack for Plaguebloom, Blizzard has to intervene

Very limited world resource compared to massive playerbase. It’s heavily botted by flyhackers in felwood and EPL and it just keeps climbing everyday. There needs to be a higher spawn rate to compensate for the higher playerbase and devalue it away from botting

I have 320 in storage for raiding and its weird seeing it’s value listed as 1,835g in TSM

This needs to be changed.

1 Like

Just for an idea, I made lvl 1s on every low pop server and /who the zones with lotus and sure enough, even on servers that have 0 wow logs there is a hunter eagle eye spamming in every zone, in every, single, server.

Some are horde some alliance, some have a truce it seems or they control it all anyways so they have eastern plaguelands for ally and the others for horde etc.

Either way, black lotus is being blatantly botted across the entire classic wow server list. Same goes for plaguebloom but not as much. The plaguebloom is a handful of players way of trying to show blizz a message that the price monopoly on the AH is unrealistic and drives players to buy gold.

I would assume that those botters on the dead servers are eventually transferring those Black Lotus and other herbs to higher pop servers and selling them there or something.

Additionally, I think the high prices of plaguebloom are a result of people buying gold. There are massive amounts of bots that just farm raw gold in the game which leads to inflation on its own and then on top of that you have people buying gold who are more likely to spend more for something than someone who had to work in game to make that gold would. Since the time spent outside of WoW to acquire the money to buy the gold is much less than the time it would take to acquire that same amount of gold in the game through legitimate means.