šŸ‘‘ What is your rarest title

Senior Sargent - 0.4% on two of my characters

I have Knight on this guy here. Kid-me was adamant on getting to Knight and Knight only.

Eh, the best I have is Architect at 3.4%

Apparently I had a lot of gold to throw away on the Garrison achievement?

Seeker of knowledge I belive is my rarest, 1.92% according to wowrarity.

Because Horde owned wm until 8.1.

I donā€™t think itā€™s my rarest but Iā€™m most proud of Salty and Iā€™ve used it on every character for ten years now.

5 Likes

My rarest is Headmaster, at 2.2% own it.

1 Like

Hand of Aā€™dal is my favorite, most rare not too sure.

1 Like

My rarest title I got is Field Medic seeing as you can no longer obtain it in-game. This title was only available in Legion after you had earned the First Aid Achievement required to earn it.

3 Likes

im not sure but im gonna guess ā€œtrainerā€ title for me

1 Like

Mistwalker, so many people donā€™t even know what itā€™s from. The first week of M+ keys for season 1 of BFA, I linked this guy my Mistwalker achievement, wod gold meta achievement, and legion timed 15 achievement. He whispers me back ā€œWhatā€™s a challenge mode and why should I care?ā€ and declines me.

2 Likes

Champion is my rarest. (Ha, right toon this time :stuck_out_tongue:)

When I finally won the booty bay fishing tourney after 3 years trying, it was probably my most memorable and exciting wow experience ever still to this day

2 Likes

got an original scout on horde side and sergeant on alliance cause i never pvp :stuck_out_tongue:

Mine will always be ā€œDeathā€™s Demiseā€ :smiley:

My rarest is Grand Marshall on my warrior. Too many days back then in BGs.

Mine is probably ā€œof the black harvestā€ obtainable after completing the warlock green fire questline before the launch of warlords. Only my warlock can use it though.

I have two mythic titles: Defilerā€™s End & Dreamer then I have unavailable ones like Darkspear Revolutionary and Undaunted. DR isnā€™t really a rare one itā€™s just special since I was around for that event.

I donā€™t really care about titles too much but i will always use the brawler title. the brawlers guild has been one of my favorite pieces of content since its release. i always rush to do everything before i have a chance to outgear any fight.

in case youā€™re wondering, my favorite fight is hexos and long for his return.

I think my now-Horde hunter has first sergeant. Got it on my Alliance back in the day facerolling AV.