World of Warcraft News and Development Updates

World of Warcraft News and Development Updates

Catch up on the latest World of Warcraft release dates, news, hotfixes, and more in our newest update.

View Full Article

1 Like

I would… if the link worked…

5 Likes

Try this one, it worked for me (taken from their twitter page)

9 Likes

Yup that one works!

Leave it to Blizz to have a link to their own updates to not work lmao

7 Likes

Leave it to blizz to STILL ignore Elemental

2 Likes

The increased sandworn relics still does nothing TBH. You still level the cypher before you get enough for a piece or two. Especially with alts, since you’ll have the 50% increase cypher drops.

An actual good change would be to make the sandworn gear usable in the creation catalyst to give world content players a path to tier gear. Gives the gear a real purpose, and the players a long term goal to work towards.

3 Likes

You people complain about everything

We pay good money to do that.

9 Likes

So nobody should point out that the link that Blizzard wants to show us is not working? Your comment doesn’t make any sense.

5 Likes

He making fun of the people who complain about people complaining with the complaint that people complain about the things that they are unhappy with rather than voting on one specific thing to complain about as a group.

3 Likes

Remove “preview.” from the front of the url path and it’s good

1 Like

That’s because it was a joke you’re trying to take seriously. If you can’t see what I said was not serious, I’m not the problem in that equation. And I have to wonder how much more obvious I could have made it for you.

1 Like

Don’t get angry dude, I just didn’t recognize it as a joke. Problem is that way too many users act like that. :smile: It’s hard recognizing it as sarcasm when most of the time it’s not.

2 Likes

Sorry, my experience on GD is people usually intentionally don’t get something as a means of “winning.”

1 Like

They are making it where you buy castle nathria legendary powers with cosmic flux but then in the next sentence say they don’t want players spending cosmic flux on legendary powers.

Seems like two contradictory statements

Your own link is busted. 1/10 - Would not click again.

3 Likes

No news on any ETA for the fixes for vigilant guardian’s orbs not being able to be picked up randomly?

All of that was actual news like a week ago.

we need to see your face. just not the same feel as before

edit: why can
t we have this stickied

4 hours later and it still doesn’t