Where are the Patch notes for 8.1.5?

Seriously its a few hours away, wheres it?

Either later today or tomorrow morning with the patch :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

22.5 hours away is NOT a “few hours away” lol. Relax!

5 Likes

Around 5pm PDT they’ll start trying to figure out what they’re actually patching, compare it to what the notes say, and then leave the notes alone regardless of whether they match what’s being patched.

Then in the morning one of the CMs will open whatever is in their inbox, even if it’s a week old, and pass it along to the web team to publish.

9 Likes

Have to check 3rd party sites for that info.

9 Likes

That’s so sad isn’t it?

6 Likes

I mean I want to know if it’ll be worth it (i.e. balance changes, PvP fixes etc)
obviously, there was none in the PTR, so I wont resub in case the PvP meta stays the same (super trash)
but in case they’re TRYING to fix it, I’d gladly resub and try to run a +10//PvPcap before reset

This. If I recall correctly, the 8.1 patch notes were so terribly incomplete that third-party sites did it better.

This is the best I can give you.

1 Like

thanks a lot for trying to help, but I am mostly looking for OTA changes they haven’t even done on the PTR (they often do a lot of those, as weird as it sounds) that target much needed PvP balance.

These are basically ALL of the class changes in this so called patch.

It used to be sad…now it’s just normal hahaha. I used to think “WoW, why should I need to go to mmo-champ and wowhead for patch notes” now I do it without a second thought.

I don’t know what makes you think that patch notes should precede the patch. It would be better to post it while they’re the patching. More accurate that way.

All the 3rd party sites are datamined/PTR info - everything may not be correct (happened in the past). Not necessarily what goes Live.

Relax, just wait til tomorrow.

1 Like

I wouldn’t worry about it. 99% of the changes are always undocumented. You’ll need to visit 3rd party sites to get the real patch notes.

And thats only a slight exaggeration.

3 Likes
11 Likes

oh well, guess PvP metagame is still trash
Gonna buy a race change and leave the account unsubbed until they at least fix Disc Priest

Edit: woah, I cant buy a race change if I’m not subbed? :////

2 Likes

Thank you. Guess ill be running IE’s for tokens to send to my new Zandi hunter that I will level so VERY VERY casually.

Race change(on sale!!!) and a name change is my first task after fully unlocking them, and then Hati!!!

Thank you can’t wait for Hati.:heart_eyes:

Ok so you guys labeled these as “content update notes”. Are we reading too much into it by thinking there will be a separate “class update notes” post as well? Do you feel like we should expect class updates at this point in BfA, given feedback and visible and public manifestations of the class dynamics with stuff like the arena tournament?

1 Like

Excited for everything except this.

“Check out how Arathi Basin now looks with a new Brawl: Arathi Comp Stomp. You and other players will team up to fight against AI enemies, starting the week of March 19 when it becomes available for the first time.”

Artificial Intelligence in PvP makes it not PvP at all. Please don’t make PvP a total and complete joke by furthering this “technology” in it. Keep AI’s in PvE content where it belongs. PvP is for playing against other players.

One brawl is questionable and makes me worried that this could be a bridge to introducing something that could ruin a whole play style. PvP may not be the most popular thing to do… but those of us who like to do it, don’t want to fight AI’s.

I for one will not participate in this mock PvP experience.

3 Likes