120,000 New Death Knight Bots

i would suggest thinking other things on a Monday morning. work, family , vacations , groceries

2 Likes

Yet here we both are on the forums.

7 Likes

and yet I don’t think of bots, creating a mediocre post

LOL! Man I needed that on my Monday.

But the next 120,000 x $50 for a boost. Blizzard literally made 6 million dollars the day they made the Dk change. If you think blizzard changed that for “management of bots” you are delirious. They did it so they make even more off bots now.

This company cares so little about their games it’s insane we still all play.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/herbalism-bots-plaguing-bfa/6981/28

1 Like

Blizzard cannot stop people from purchasing products they provide. If the people behind the banned accounts wish to partake in the product or service that Blizzard provides and wishes to disobey in-game rules and ToS, then that is their choice and they could get banned again.

Found Bobby’s wow character.

Did you really think blizzard would say “yes bots make us money?” Like use your brain for just one second.

Stating an objective reality of the game doesn’t necessarily mean you need to be…idk what you were trying to say to me TBH.

Another fact is, yes, A Person with malicious intent whether they have been banned before or not, will still be able to have access to the same products and services that regular players do, until they break the rules. The person does indeed pay towards a subscription or boost, but that is simply the reality of the company’s services towards its player base…any those willing to put funds towards those products or services are free to do so. but that does not mean Blizzard exploits this with accounts being used for botting. Considering I’m sure you are insinuating that Blizzard turns a Blind eye towards these accounts for “profit margin” reasons. Which considering with this post, is not the case.

They actually can with SMS protect. They just don’t want to implement it.

SMS protect requires a real world phone number associated with an account where they send text messages to verify identity.

No you can’t spoof this, because they verify with the carrier your ID. It’s used in other games.

2 Likes

You actually believe these massive botting organizations pay with legitimate funds? You’re naieve and don’t have a clue.

Yes, let’s give that a go. That post makes a very clear persuasive argument that bots don’t make Bliz money and actually costs them. Your argument is the low-key version “vote was stolen, but I have no evidence”.

1 Like

First time playing classic?

This happened in Classic.
This happened in TBC.
This is happening right now in WOTLK.

Blizzard doesnt care about bots or RMT lol

2 Likes

That’s what I don’t get. Everyone say how horrible botting is because of Death Knights.

I guess they didn’t play classic or tbc.

This. People are unfortunately too gullible to see it.

There were only a BILLION hunters in diremaul driving arcane crystals from 50g to 2 gold… and printing endless gold in DM North chest runs.

1 Like

While i agree more implementation of such programs would indeed slow down the BOT issue, Blizzard cannot stop a person wishing to get the game; Fund and or purchase basic products and services the company provides. To continue to insinuate purposeful negligence towards these types of accounts for “profit margin” reasons without facts or proof, just because you don’t “think” they do things for that reason, is quite justly incorrect.

It’s gonna all start up again as soon as the death knight restrictions start.

Probably part of the bot investment plan. More northrend boost sales = nice profit.

Blizzard isn’t fixing anything nor did they ban 120k accounts.

If they did, they banned 120k inactive accounts. Lmao.

:joy:

Its also hilarious how they bragged about banning 120k accounts.

Blizzard, that is F&#King embarrassing. Thats NOT a bragging point. Thats proof you completely neglected your game for 6 months until everyone got gold capped and GDKPs are regularly having gold cap pots.

1 Like