120 character boost on my DK and can't see the portals in Org

I boosted my Horde DK to 120 and was able to start the quests to open Kul’Tiras and Nazjatar and I’m on the quest “A Cycle of Hatred” and I’m supposed to go to Org and talk to Sylvanas but Grommash Hold is sealed up and I cannot enter, nor can I see the portals in the portal room or use them. It’s like I’m phased out or something, there aren’t any players in Org and NPC’s are just surrounding Grommash Hold.

This is more likely due to a phasing issue couple of things turn on low lvl quest see what pops up around you and outside org likely has to do with legion content you can also try killing your self in game. If all else fails open a stuck on quest ticket.

talk to the NPC in front of Grommash hold.

2 Likes

Yeah this means you had started a quest chain previously that was never finished and causes the phasing. You very likely need to enable Trivial quests from the magnifying glass on your mini map in-game since you now out level any quest that could cause this and to look for quests that appear near the port in Durotar or in the actual main city Org.