Things unobtainable in game you would want?

Glyph of the Gargoyle (Unholy)

Replace your janky looking undead pet with a super dope Gargoyle.

PS - Arthas was Unholy/Frost/Blood all at once, legendary raid boss style. Powa!

2 Likes

The WoD guns. The crystal three pronged ones. I have wanted those for my hunter for so long.

A baby blizzard bear.

The capes that the lady dragons wear in the Dragonsoul raid.

They are bigger than the capes we have and are semitransparent. I’ve always wanted them.

3 Likes

Regular eyeglasses. Several NPCs have them. I want my bespectacled ladies, Blizz.

I’d also like a cosmetic eyepatch, so I dont have to be a leather or mail wearer to not have an eye.

1 Like

Tyrael’s Hilt.

I’ve wanted one so badly for … eleven years. Wow.

14 Likes

I guess Benediction/Anathema. Still have the doodads I need in my bank…12 years later. Failed miserably doing that quest over and over. Even respec’d to heals. Gave up finally.

Don’t need it, don’t really want it, but if it comes back I’ll try again. And fail.

4 Likes

Yeah I second this. The rep mounts from the current expansion are good base models, but get rid of the bling and woodwork hanging off the back of the saddles.

3 Likes

Huh, I think I have one of those laying around in its original code card form unused. One of these days, I’mma have to find someone really deserving to give it to.

I will literally do anything you want for that code. I’ve wanted one for forever.

Hm, now I’m not sure if it’s the Big Blizzard Bear mount or the pet. I’m gonna have to dig through my WoW junk and check later.

Baby Blizzard Bear was an anniversary gift, I’m pretty sure. For the 4th one, if I’m remembering correctly. Big Blizzard Bear, the mount from Blizzcon, has a code.

2 Likes

Oh, well that wont work for me. I havent figured out the whole make lots of gold thing :frowning:

Yeah, I think you’re right. I’ll still have to dig out the card either way, but before I go saying stuff like this, I really ought to make sure. Guess I’ll put a pin in that idea for now.

Alanna’s Embrace, from old-school Scholomance.

Argent Dawn Tabard. Could have picked one up during Burning Crusade or Scourge pre-launch event (best event ever - those nostalgia feels), but failed to.

2 Likes

Nude option for female tauren.

… What? It’s unobtainable, isn’t it?

1 Like

Your subscription to Playbull magazine has expired. To reactivate, please send 2,000,000g to the following address in Thunder Bluff…

1 Like

I’d like an updated way of getting artifact skins from Legion that we didnt obtain on other specs or classes. I didnt roll every class back in Legion but I am playing some of them as my alts now. Maybe in a form of timewalking achievements?

I absolutely want the Palomino horse.

However, I will be satisfied to get Goldenmane to drop, especially since both factions can use him. :grinning: