Save the Date — The Future of Warcraft

Save the Date — The Future of Warcraft

Mark your calendars for a sneak peek at the future of World of Warcraft, Hearthstone, and more.

View Full Article

79 Likes

I was expecting a reveal this month, but it’s ok, at least we have a date <3

22 Likes

I hope there’s lots of gnomes in the new expansion!

45 Likes

Oooo color me interested! April 19th? I’ll be ready!

9 Likes

Please tell me you’re announcing it at PAX East while I’m there again

2 Likes

Exciting times ahead!

19 Likes

I’m glad for the confirmation that there is a next expansion. Not that there should have been any doubt, but after the flood of rumors a month or two ago followed by silence, my imagination has had a little too much time alone with its guesses about what’s been going on behind the scenes.

8 Likes

Listen here, the Gnomes are dying off and they need to keep it hat way.
Evil creatures sexually harassing female characters.

5 Likes

Might be reading into a hastily prepared graphic too much, but I worry that the grayscale tone of the map of Azeroth doesn’t bode well for the planet’s future…

17 Likes

Cool, here’s hoping it will be with what new classes/races/allied races.

Figures crossed for half elves, mok’nathal, furbolgs and battle mages

9 Likes

Cautiously optimistic - sorta excited…just don’t want to be disappointed. And for the life of me I can’t figure how a Warcraft game on a phone will look like.

13 Likes

Yay! Looking forward to it :slight_smile:

And hopefully that’ll hush those saying WoW is ending or the insane idea of a WoW 2. Let’s go new expansion!

10 Likes

plays Dragnet theme

2 Likes

Oh this gonna be interesting…

Wonder if it will be the as predicted Dragon Isles that the community is pushing.

2 Likes

Oh my … This day of all days. This is the day that would have been my fathers birthday.

7 Likes

Where’s that thread where all those people were predicting we wouldn’t get a new expansion this year?

1 Like

Hmm, I wonder if they will be able to release it this year.

If not, then next year will truly be interesting for Blizzard with Overwatch 2, Diablo 4 and an expansion all launching in the same year.

1 Like

They did say it would be a mobile only franchise very soon.

Blizz, you made a typo in the date.

You accidentally added a “9”.

4 Likes

Another expansion from this team doesn’t make me want to “save the date.”

61 Likes