Patterns with Patterns "Weekly" Seriously?

We can have this conversation back and forth like kids all night, doesn’t change the fact that myself and many others have tried the bug when subs ran out and it no longer existed. If you managed to slip through the cracks, then I hope it doesn’t last long.

Eh, free entertainment is free entertainment.

I get 2 WQ’s when I wake up here in the Philippines. I get the third WQ at 11:00 a.m. local time. Not sure why they don’t all pop at the same time here, but they don’t.

Because they are on timers. You orobsbly didn’t kill the single wq the same time you did the other two making the timers different.

Welcome to tuesdays at the start of patches.

1 Like

That’s essentially correct. For a brief time earlier today, the quest was incorrectly counting requirements. It was quickly fixed so that it works as intended with the overall change to make it a weekly quest.

6 Likes

This was a lesson to not procrastinate. I hit 91% went meh I will just finish later/tomorrow. Logged back into 43%. :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Thanks Kaivax! Any chance you could clarify the rewards being offered for this? I was one of the folks who completed it before the fix went in, and the cache only gave one piece of Cypher gear. Under the prior system we could have earned two pieces per week, and when this change was announced it was stated that the update to a weekly quest would maintain the same pace of progression. I would submit that losing 50% of obtainable gear per week is not the same pace of progression.

10 Likes

except I’ve had it reset TWICE now to 50% after logging off and back on again later…

1 Like

So you don’t have a classic sub then

If you didn’t complete it before today it would of wiped anyways

took it too far. blizz needs to calm down on buffing or nerfing things. i got better things to do than fill up a bar all week. run dungeons, pvp, raid and play with friends/helping.

either put in more quest or rares spawn faster so I can fill that bar up and actually do fun things.

Just wait for next week!

Takes way too long to get anywhere now. Sub 5% per rare

2 Likes

lol… they really do love their customers don’t they. :joy: :rofl:

Couldn’t just wait till next week, eh? Couldn’t give people just this once a break? Nah. We wouldn’t want to do that, now would we?

9 Likes

Can you clarify if rewards were affected by turning this in before the fix? I’m talking rep reward mainly here. Would hate to be behind a day because of it.

1 Like

As a human, I got something like 1350 rep. Don’t recall if that’s the exact number but it was close. I’m now at 3400 into Honored.

non was 1250

This just proves how you completely miss the point. Making the quest weekly was the right move. Making it take 3x the effort to complete is such a boneheaded decision. The point of making it weekly should have been to alleviate the se as of urgency to the players. To remove the chore-like feeling that you had to log in and get it done NOW. By changing the % compensation received from the various activities essentially negates that. It’s a clear sign that whoever is making these decisions couldn’t care less about the actual impact on players. This may come as a shock - but having to open 3x as many treasure chests, or do 3x as many world quests, or 3x as many whatever activities - is JUST AS BAD when it’s one quest or 3. And no, it is not an enjoyable way to spend our time.

13 Likes